Technical Project Manageraeternity blockchain
Posted 278 days ago
Founded in 2016, æternity blockchain is an Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
We’re hiring a self-motivated Technical Project Manager with experience of managing different roles in the project. The successful candidate will coordinate development teams, work with tech leads and ensure that development is planned ahead according to scrum/sprint standards. He or she will have a sound product and code understanding to be able to analyse how development is progressing with deliverables and coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply!
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Coordinate development team effort to achieve deliverables in time.
• Closely collaborate with team leads.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Communicate and report to management and other teams/fields like marketing, BD etc.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Ensure proper documentation of progress and status in the PM tool.
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
• 5+ years of technical project management and related experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Open source experience/ blockchain experience.
• Knowledge of communication protocols (WebRTC, RPC, torrents etc.. or similar).
• Understaind of GitFlow : methodology and practice.
Technical Project Manager top skills and proficiencies:
• Developing and Tracking Budgets.
• Project Management.
• Process Improvement.
• Performance Management.
• Verbal Communication.
Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
Location: remote from Europe
Job type: Independent contractor
project management, technical project management
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Full Time Tech
1622 views · featured 3 days ago
Engineering Manager, BlockchainBitGo
Full Time Tech
Austin, TX or Palo Alto, CA or Seattle, WA or New York, NY
660 views · featured 4 days ago
Technical Documentation Manager (m/f/d)Parity Technologies
Full Time Tech
558 views · featured 4 days ago
Scrum ManagerMODA consult
Full Time Tech
Remote Although remote working, must be in Europe or similar timezone to the UK
920 views · featured 16 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world