Full Time Other
Posted 290 days ago
Status is building powerful decentralized apps on Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. Our rapidly growing team is made up of self-motivated individuals who prosper in a fast-paced environment and value the ability to work from anywhere.As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for the Ethereum blockchain that makes it easy for anyone to access apps and services built on the decentralized web. Status also allows users to browse, chat, make payments and more.
Although still in its infancy, blockchain technology is developing rapidly and is poised to have a profound impact on our social, financial and legal systems. By joining us, you’ll help to craft the way people interact with these technologies.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter that will find new international talents to join our amazing team. Your main duties include managing the full-cycle recruiting process´s while ensuring both hiring managers and candidates have great experiences.
- Develop and manage full-cycle recruiting process, from a detailed job briefing to contract signature
- Build up steady pipeline of suitable candidates using all possible channels (including direct search)
- Create an exceptional applicant experience and make sure everyone receives on-time feedback
- Support employer branding concepts and projects
- Manage hiring manager´s expectations and advise on future needs and team culture.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably in high-growth startups
- Solid experience recruiting varied profiles including Tech profiles
- Excellent Business English skills
- Experience working in a remote team is highly valued
- International work experience in Recruiting
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in recruiting
Working at Status
We're a remote team of made up of 55 people scattered around the globe. Everyone at Status works from a location of their choosing - and we all meet up twice a year to strategize and strengthen our relationships.
We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure does away with a strict hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the team's priorities.
Recruiting, interpersonal skills
Technical Content WritersIBC International Blockchain Consulting
1174 views · posted 209 days ago
Part Time Other
1540 views · posted 411 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: