Token Community Relations Manager at Mogaland
Token Community Relations ManagerMogaland ·
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote (but core time zone is CET)
45 days ago
🔥 192 applications
About the Company
DEMOCRATIZE FINANCIAL LITERACY THROUGH PLAY! Mogaland is a Play-to-Learn-to-Earn game to let people learn about personal finance through play and earn crypto-assets with their financial knowledge. Unlike other games, we use real-world financial information to let you build real skills. Unlike trading platforms, we endeavor to entertain and enable new ways of making money. (Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.mogaland.io) Mogaland is the game project and fully-owned subsidiary of Tradelite Solutions. Tradelite is revolutionizing the user experience of financial services by bringing real financial data and interactions into video games. We are creating a Financial Entertainment game development platform and a Play-to-Learn and Learn-to-Earn (P2E) digital games ecosystem to spread financial literacy via real fun and enjoyment. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, Tradelite is an early-stage startup founded by serial entrepreneurs who have disrupted the market many times in the FinTech and digital banking space. We are a small yet diverse team of passionate, incredibly driven and goal-oriented people who care very much about our product, our customers and our people. If you are looking for an exciting and meaningful challenge in an active, agile and highly collaborative company – we are for you.
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hands-on Token Community Relations Manager, who will be accountable for the marketing, relationship management and sales execution of Mogaland tokens and NFTs.
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for web3, DeFi and play-to-earn concepts and experiences with token community management and/or investor relations management from similar industry.
As the Token Community Relations Manager, you will…
• Oversee the end-to-end execution of token community building from start to end by leveraging yours and Tradelite’s networks.
• Be the project manager for Mogaland token sales and NFT drops.
• Provide hands-on contribution in all stages of token/NFT sale activities such as, but not limited to, token promotion, pre-sale/sale, contracting and final transactions.
• Be accountable for proper and frequent engagement between the Mogaland team and the token buyers and holders via all common communication channels, for example, but not limited to, Telegram, Discord, company email, video calls, industry meetups and conferences.
• Produce and maintain communication content, including, but not limited to, text-based announcements, banners, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, roadmap, white paper and blogs.
• Document and track KPIs such as no. of community members, no. of token buyers, community sentiment and ROI for different campaigns.
• Provide on-going market information and analysis to the Mogaland team in the areas of partnerships, investors, competitors, market practices and/or upcoming regulations.
• Support founders with creating and updating token economics strategy and web3 business & financial models.
• Be a hands-on, proactive and collaborative member of the team by contributing experiences, knowledge and helping out whenever/wherever possible.
To excel at this role, you need to…
• Be deep in crypto marketing, Telegram, Discord and all relevant channels.
• Have proven project management know-how and experiences.
• Have experience and confidence in copywriting for crypto related content.
• Be good with numbers, token-economics, understand business and financial models.
• Be comfortable with social media communication, as well as public speaking.
• Be comfortable with a fast-paced and multi-stakeholder working environment.
• Have experience prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, adapting with changing priorities, and balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
• Be diligent, solution-oriented and pragmatic.
• Have excellent communication skills in English.
To be happy and successful at Tradelite, you should be someone, who…
• Is a self-starter.
• Is honest.
• Loves video games, trading/investment and social fairness.
• Enjoys early-stage startup environments.
• Gets excited by new challenges, difficult-to-reach goals and working closely with highly interactive people.
• Is motivated by learning and trying new things.
• Is not afraid of failures.
• Is a team player.
• Takes ownership and would do whatever it takes to “get stuff done”.
Working at Tradelite, you can expect…
• An entrepreneurial environment that celebrates good ideas, taking initiatives, smartly taking risks and continuous improvements.
• International team who are friendly, inclusive, passionate and highly interactive and supportive of each other.
• A remote first company that gives its employees the possibility to work from everywhere.
• A compensation package consisting of base salary, attractive performance-driven incentives (cash, equity and tokens) and other benefits such as health care contributions.
• Attractive annual vacation (paid time off) conditions.
Crypto marketing, Telegram, Discord, copywriting, public speaking, token economics, finance
Salary + Incentives (Dependents on experience)
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Business Development Manager, GamingOpenSea
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 USA 📌 Sticky
15 days ago
👁 1698 views
Developer Relations - (Web3 DevRel)Sismo
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Paris , France
44 days ago
✅ 25 applications
Business Development ManagerStaFi Protocol
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
121 days ago
🔥 133 applications
Business Development Manager (Creator Economy/NFT)O-MEE.IO
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
133 days ago
🔥 116 applications