Chief Marketing OfficerHighCastle
Full Time Marketing
Remote London, United Kingdom
Posted 23 days ago
HighCastle, a British blockchain-based investment marketplace, is looking for a talented Marketing Officer to join our team.
HighCastle is an investment marketplace, designed to tokenize private securities and alternative investments. Powered by Big Data and Distributed Ledger Technology, it already provides access to over 13000 projects with a combined value in excess of £4 bn.
About the role
HighCastle is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer who will lead the Marketing, PR and SEO activities, for HighCastle in UK, Europe, US and sometimes Asia. The primary purpose of this role is to support the execution of key messaging through Public Relations and content marketing initiatives in order to drive the required level of new investors leads and converted drawn down investments to meet business objectives. You will take full responsibility for the implementation and development of HighCastle’s marketing strategies; Public Relations and writing Press Releases, interview/article questions, write financial sector specific content and drive awareness about HighCastle’s brand; SEO, blogs and content management; Manage copywriters and provide SMM Officer with the content and guidelines.
You will work closely with the HighCastle’s management team to develop and execute a marketing plan.
- Accountable for all content marketing, PR and communication with UK, US and Asia journalists to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency with brand guidelines and tone, as well as ensure all content is optimized for SEO and Google Analytics
- Initiate and manage marketing related projects and make sure all campaigns and projects are organised and updated
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collect, monitor and analyze social, PR and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly to optimize the path to conversion
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content and PR strategy as needed
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and involve team members to content creation
- Management of marketing initiatives, external agencies and freelancers.
- Proven track record of success in marketing and PR within the financial technology industry.
- Experience working for a UK-based technology company is a plus but not necessary
- Contacts with UK, US, Asia journalists in leading financial and tech magazines Forbes, CB Insights, The New York Times, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Yahoo! Finance, Cointelegraph, Coindesk, CryptoCoinsNews is a plus
- The editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook Ads campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Writing skills, Adwords, Facebook Ads campaigns, Fluent English language, Native English is a plus
$1000 per month for the remote part-time position, with gradual transfer to full-time position and growth of salary to the desired level.
Other Marketing 🔥 Trending
1186 views · posted 1 day ago
Part Time Marketing
443 views · posted 4 days ago
374 views · posted 12 days ago
ICO marketing consultantAICO
Full Time Marketing
Remote Vilnius, Lithuania
1165 views · posted 37 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: