Chief Operating Officer (COO)Menlo One
Full Time Business Development
Posted 168 days ago
Menlo One is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to join our executive team (working in tandem with the CEO/Founder, CMO, and Business Development Strategist). The COO is both a self proclaimed blockchain & crypto nerd, operations whiz with previous ICO experience and master of “getting it done”.
The COO will oversee a period of rapid growth during our ICO and post-token sale, ensuring team coordination, seamless flow of information, legal and financial compliance, and a healthy culture. Success in this role is all about managing the day-to-day, rhythm of the COO and team. This includes driving and/or supporting the following functions:
Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for:
- Operating and running regular team meetings
- Help ensure strategic and realistic long-term planning informed by the needs of the team, and break down long-term targets into short-term objectives
- Ensure that the internal operations of the organization run smoothly and that processes are put in place to deliver performance and achieve goals
- Oversee recruiting, hiring and HR - creating and ensuring a healthy team culture
- Experienced in scaling companies
- Knowledgeable of Crypto/Blockchain and ICOs and have a very strong passion for the potential of Blockchain to 100x the quality of life of everyone on Earth.
- Adaptable: Able to work with a fast paced industry and create order in the midst of volatility.
- Able and interested to travel Internationally, with a valid passport, if needed.
- A lover of processes and organization, but also have a practical side
- Attentive to detail, (bordering on obsessive) and have extraordinary prioritization skills- can execute when you notice things aren’t right.
Startup experience and a willingness to jump in is required for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send the following to [email protected] with the subject line "COO":
- Your LinkedIn
- One paragraph introduction
Creative, Innovative, Business Growth
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: