Communications and Public Relations ManagerSavvy
Remote Australia or similar time zone
Posted 78 days ago
Savvy is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform working towards the creation of a global toolkit for crypto-based financial products.
With the initial version of our payment gateway already up and running, we’re now focused on incorporating new products into our growing ecosystem.
However, our work is not yet complete! We’re in need of a Communications expert to apply their impressive skills towards the creation of even more amazing products at Savvy.
We’re looking for a comms all-rounder who can write and manage our content, communications and public relations. You’ll have knowledge on the latest trends and have the ability to work across multiple platforms including; blogs, press releases, social media, keynotes and general marketing.
When you are onboarded, we’ll expect you to:
- You have a knack for writing company blurb, news, product content, updating company blogs and social posts.
- You are an ideas person, finding interesting topics to cover, headlines and story ideas.
- You have a way with words, a natural writer who can conjure up themes and shape a story that can play through our blog, PR, keynotes and general marketing.
- You will be shaping the content of the business, working directly with the CMO and Product Managers to clearly articulate the key value proposition of our products for the audience.
- You are adept at taking a product from conception to the development and implementation of marketing collateral.
- While you love to develop content, you are no stranger to proactively approaching and working directly with reporters to spar up a story or manage crisis communications.
- You are keen on tracking success and measuring the results.
It’s great but not required if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in communications with experience working with teams and agencies.
- Experience working in companies of different sizes ideally in technology and startups.
- Someone who likes to be in the know of the latest trends.
- You are keen to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency and drive straight in!
Why work with us?
- Highly competitive day rate depending on experience
- Fast-paced, remote start-up environment
Possibility to make a big impact on the product
- Location: Home Office / Fully Remote
- Start date: ASAP
Blockchain, crypto, marketing
Competitive Hourly Rate
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Digital Marketing ManagerCoinGecko
Full Time Marketing 🔥 Trending
510 views · posted 8 days ago
Social Media Manager & Content Creator (Remote)Allforcrypto
Contract Marketing 🔥 Trending
626 views · posted 12 days ago
Digital Marketing ManagerJobs in Crypto
Other Marketing 🔥 Trending
707 views · posted 13 days ago
Growth Managerhype partners
Full Time Marketing 🔥 Trending
1095 views · featured 21 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: