Country Manager - Germany OR France OR PolandLuno
Full Time Operations
Posted 9 days ago
Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
We're looking for smart, passionate Country Managers to take ownership of the German OR Polish OR French market, but based in our London office. The ideal candidate will be fluent in at least one of the above-required languages and English.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of the market and drive market leadership & success
- Shape local Luno strategy through industry & competitor analysis
- Own local product strategy for the market
- Develop and execute local marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in market - regulators, partners, banks, merchants, media
- Assist customer support and verifications teams when required
- Optimise processes across the local business to run an efficient business
- Over time, help recruit local/regional team
What you’ll need
- A relevant university qualification from a top university
- 3-6 years work experience
- A valid UK work visa preferred. The position is based at our London office.
- Entrepreneurial, strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- Some who has a bias for action and can get things done
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
French, German, Polish, Business Development, Consulting
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the best place to post your blockchain jobs. We're building an international network of blockchain enthusiasts, from developers to marketers, to find the greatest candidates for amazing jobs in the industry.
Join 780+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Job Offers: