Database Engineer (Rust)Dash Core Group
Posted 57 days ago
At Dash, our Goal is to increase financial freedom and opportunities for everyone. We develop products that enable payments on the blockchain and make cryptocurrency accessible for consumers, merchants, businesses, and developers. We’ve designed a payments platform that puts user experience first, obscures the technical complexity underneath, and reinvents how cryptocurrency works in the future.
Dash is a cryptocurrency originally based on the Bitcoin blockchain, augmented with additional features focused on payments, and is one of the most recognized and accepted cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for a Database Engineer. This work will include designing improvements to our in house database solution and implementing it.
This is an opportunity to work with a very innovative cryptocurrency team and make an impact on the way people interact with their money.
- Contribute to the design and development of an in house authenticated database solution
- Contribute to the open-source development of Dash Platform components and libraries
- Collaborate with the team in an Agile environment to research, define, design, implement, and ship improvements and new features
- Discover and eliminate bugs, race conditions. Increase code test coverage
- Participate in the testing and deployment of new releases
- Contribute to developments and improvements of our continuous integration software for our database solution
- Create benchmarks for various methods and work to increase performance in critical areas
- Strive to find ways to improve code quality
- Work with our technical writer to explain various functionality you will work on
- Apply creative solutions to eliminate limitations of cryptocurrency and provide improved user experiences
- A bachelor (3-4 years of studies at the university level) in either mathematics, computer science or any relevant field or proof of equivalence through experience or another diploma.
- 1 year of work experience in database engineering. (Recent graduates with no work experience can apply for an entry level position).
- A good command of the English language.
- Master level understanding of data structures.
- Good understanding of basic cryptography.
- Ability to write code in Rust.
- 2+ years of experience writing code in Rust.
- Mathematical background (e.g. good understanding of number theory, probability, linear and abstract algebra).
- Good communication skills.
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the web.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Your work will be open source.
Location / compensation
- This is a 100% remote position.
- Compensation will be at competitive rates and based on experience and location
Application Engineer - Enterprise TeamOcean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
567 views · featured 1 day ago
Crypto Full Stack EngineerFlourishing Capital
Full Time Tech
Remote Texas or California
986 views · featured 5 days ago
Senior Software EngineerMint Songs
Full Time Tech
1157 views · featured 9 days ago
Lead Applications EngineerJambb
Full Time Tech
1336 views · featured 11 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world