Full Time Tech
Posted 31 days ago
We need a talented DevOps Engineer to take care of our software delivery with a strong focus on improving the user experience.
What we do
Binary.com, the award-winning binary options trading platform. Founded in 1999, Binary.com has over one million amazing clients around the globe. Read more about us at https://www.binary.com/en/about-us.html
Who we are
A vibrant and progressive team that thrives on:
● High personal integrity
● Cultural and gender diversity
Who we’re looking for
You should be passionate about:
● Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
● Approaching even the smallest task with an open mind.
● Learning new skills and open to new challenges.
● Constant, open and honest communication.
● Fixing problems and providing feedback for improvement.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
● Challenging yourself in a fast-paced environment.
● Understanding and using a variety of the latest open source technologies and tools.
We need you to:
● Collaborate with a team of world-class, Linux-based DevOps engineers.
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals
● Translate the ongoing business needs of the company into a suitable IT infrastructure.
● Monitor hardware and software deployment, including our worldwide network of servers.
● Ensure systems are intact by running tests at all stages from development to
● Oversee incident responses for our production servers.
● Take necessary measures to enhance IT operations to reach the best outcomes for
the company and our clients
● Prioritise security, carry out intrusion detection, DDoS protection, and PCI compliance measures for each deployed server.
● Conduct disaster and recovery planning, as well as their execution.
● Implement automation technology and tools (Chef, etc.).
● Keep our infrastructure up-to-date with current cutting edge developments.
● Simplify the overall operating environment to ensure continuous effective delivery.
You must have:
● Expertise in cloud solutions and virtualization infrastructure, including AWS, Google
Cloud Platform, and KVM
● Experience with Linux and open-source applications such as rsyslog, DHCP, iptables, Postfix, NGINX, and initialization systems such as system and SysVinit
● Extensive experience with TCP/IP networking, Firewalls, and VPNs
● Knowledge of hardware and software firewalls, intrusion detection methods, security systems, and DDoS protection
● Thorough knowledge of bash scripting
● Experience in Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, or similar configuration management tools
● Experience in site reliability engineering (SRE)
● Experience in managing round-the-clock operations for incident resolution, including alerts, rotations, and escalations
● Experience in designing and working with high-availability web service architecture
● Experience in application containerization
● Knowledge in database administration (preferably PostgreSQL)
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection
● Experience with Perl
● Experience with Python scripting
● Experience with compliance to industry accepted IS standards
● Experience in hardening Linux systems
● Experience in documentation of processes and incidents
● Experience in Continuous Integration tools like Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins etc.
● Experience in Version Control software (like Git)
● Knowledge of Windows Server Administration (IIS, MS-SQL)
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Flexi hours
● Travel and internet allowances
WS, Google Cloud Platform, KVM, Linux, rsyslog, DHCP, iptables, Postfix, NGINX, systemd and SysVinit, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, PostgresSQL
Mobile Engineering LeadStatus
Full Time Tech
287 views · posted 4 days ago
Front End EngineerFerrum Network
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
508 views · posted 9 days ago
Blockchain Software EngineerMaxfield Search
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
389 views · posted 17 days ago
Backend Blockchain EngineerThe Arcadia Group
1022 views · featured 20 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 10,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: