This position is open ONLY to candidates who are located near BGC, Metro Manila, Philippines.
As Executive Assistant, you’ll serve as the “right hand” for our executive directors. The position encompasses all aspects of administrative support and requires someone who is able to work quickly, multi-task, manage deadlines effectively, work with confidential information professionally and discreetly. You’re highly intuitive and able to anticipate and proactively address needs with minimal direction.
- Support the Business Development team and gather information on ICO projects by interacting with project teams and communities to collect information.
- Compose correspondence, via both email and hard copy, to investors, contractors, attorneys, employees, etc. regarding all manner of company and personal business.
- Create, organize and manage files, correspondence files, and spreadsheet information.
- Scheduling and assuring preparation for internal and external meetings with business associates, executive, investors, contractors, attorneys, team members, etc.
- Managing calls, emails, daily schedules with multiple calendars.
- Capturing meeting action items, including meeting minutes as appropriate.
- Develop spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Perform research on companies, individuals, locations, financial data, etc.
- Organize and coordinate events, conferences, meetups and social activities.
- Coordinate complex travel bookings and logistics, including flight, rail, hotel, airbnb, dining, entertainment and more.
- Assistance with passport and visa applications, as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience. Prior experience working for/supporting “C-Suite” Level executives at once.
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with ever-changing deadlines.
- Efficient, self sufficient, and accessible 24/7 to the Executive Team
- Exceptional communication skills, poised, well-polished, and able to take direction.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and a team player who is energetic with strong interpersonal skills and detail-oriented.
- Highest level of confidentiality, trust, commitment and loyalty. Capable of working with complete discretion.
- Highly proficient with Google Suite and Apps, Mac, MS Office Suite, and generally tech savvy.
- Comfortable with domestic and International travel and free of visa limitations.
- Deep understanding of Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain technology and the ICO space.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Salary will be paid in cryptocurrency.
Assistant, ICO, PA
TBD - Paid in Crypto
Applications for this job are currently closed.
Apply on CryptoJobs