Executive AssistantDapper Labs (Flow)
Full Time Operations
Posted 43 days ago
We're looking for an impact-driven and focused Executive Assistant to be the lynchpin for our Chief Technology Officer and the team working on Flow, our blockchain, in our quest to deliver an industry-leading new technology product in the consumer software space.
The ideal candidate holds themselves to an extraordinarily high standard of performance, and wants to be part of a team that has the same best-in-class expectations of themselves. You have experience supporting C-Suite executives (or close to and want to), know how to move fast, prioritize ruthlessly, and love the satisfaction of accomplishing complicated tasks in collaboration with an amazing team.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world’s most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Help lead the company to achieve its goals
- Make significant impact on the company’s products, operations, and culture
- Champion new initiatives
- Maintain performance excellence in daily team operations
- Some of the things you will do to help us get there:
- Manage, maintain and have full ownership of the Chief Technology - Officer’s email and calendar
- Triage and manage the Flow Product Manager’s very busy email and calendar in collaboration with them
- Act with dedication, determination and diplomacy for the CTO, Product Manager and Flow team to nurture relationships internally and externally with industry, investors, partners and VIP connections
- Manage expectations and follow-up with the CTO and the team as necessary
- Own the day-to-day workflow for the CTO, and work with the team to prioritize and gain a holistic understanding of needs
A little about you:
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply - If you aren’t curious about learning new ways to work or solve problems, you may find this environment jarring, uncomfortable and not a fit. On the other hand, if you know good solid processes for getting work done, we want to hear them and test them out!
- You are mature at all times but especially under pressure, with an ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they need to escalate.
- You demonstrate resilience, a strong work ethic, a sense of urgency and ownership, and can make decisions quickly and effectively using good judgement - This means you have experience balancing when to step in on behalf of your executive, and when to use diplomacy until you can get an answer/direction from your executive or colleagues on the best way forward.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly - The successful candidate will embrace unexpected projects, and ask for help freely; we really do support folks who ask for help, listen, learn and then apply that knowledge going forward. There’s no room here for ego that prevents the work from getting done.
- Exemplary resourcefulness with a dynamic attitude and a bias for action - Your experience provides you with a wealth of capacity to draw on, and you bring a continuous sense of learning and forward motion to your work
- You are able to adapt to a truly fast paced tech startup with an exciting business roadmap you won’t find anywhere else.
- You exercise a passion for acting as a gatekeeper against any waste of time, without becoming a “no” person. The ideal candidate can give a quick yes when it makes sense, and will quickly learn the difference between what makes sense, and what doesn’t.
- You enjoy collecting and driving a list of key decisions that need to be made each day, such as: documents to review, important emails, deadlines, reminders, etc.
- You show dedication to take on and complete random tasks that are important, but difficult to complete in between a day fully booked with meetings.
More about Flow:
At Flow we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Because we care about our team, we work hard to provide perks that make their lives better by offering:
- Flexible vacation & remote work policy - most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit (for our co-ops & interns, vacation is instead paid out on each pay)
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development
- On-site gym and fitness reimbursements
- Dog friendly office!
$60,000 - $90,000 CAD
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
566 views · posted 55 days ago
Project Executive/Senior (Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Consulting)Grounded
Full Time Operations
983 views · posted 149 days ago
Assistant General Operationsephelants360
Part Time Operations
2788 views · posted 506 days ago
Full Time Operations
2183 views · posted 631 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: