Marketing AssociatePinnacle One Consultancy Pte Ltd
Full Time Marketing
Posted 19 days ago
• Develop and implement all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and display campaigns.
- Manage community on all crypto channels - bitcointalk forum, reddit, telegram, fb, twitter (better to be familiar with how these channels work)
-Work on marketing for crypto and blockchain projects (Refer Quantstamp, Viola.AI etc.)
• Brainstorm with team to identify new and creative growth strategies.
• Stay on top of emerging trends in crypto market, blockchain & digital marketing and new tools.
• To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Plan & Drive campaigns & Program
• Assist in the development of creative and engaging content
• Support the team in coming up with creative ways to promote our brand
Social Media Content Management
• Copy-write content, schedule posts and help strategize SM campaigns.
• Be the voice of the company throughout all online platforms
• Monitor daily activities
• Absolutely passionate about cryptocurrency & Blockchain and have a basic understanding of the technology and financial ecosystem
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Able to work on multiple projects at one time
• Able to handle work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in blogger/influencer engagement preferred
• Understanding of brand engagement, social media tracking/reporting and ads campaigns
Please email a copy of your CV and portfolio to [email protected] with subject “Application for Marketing Role”
What’s it like working at FundYourselfNow?
FundYourselfNow is SEA’s first cryptocurrency based crowdfunding program in Singapore. It helps projects raise funds in the form of cryptocurrency.
We have a collaborative and open culture at FYN. We value team players who are independent, responsible and good at what they do. We often have team discussions where we encourage inputs from everyone.
We also like to have fun together every now and then! Given that it's a small team, everyone matters. We believe strongly that we need everyone to be an A player to build a world-class, global company!
Experience - At least 1 year in marketing
writing correspondence, microsoft office, technical marketing strategies
Marketing ManagerLNZ Ltd.
Full Time Marketing 🔥 Trending
246 views · posted 6 days ago
Marketing and OperationsEmissary Guild
Part Time Marketing
411 views · posted 62 days ago
Growth Marketing InternBitrefill
494 views · posted 147 days ago
Product Marketing ManagerPurse
Full Time Marketing
385 views · posted 148 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the best place to post your blockchain jobs. We're building an international network of blockchain enthusiasts, from developers to marketers, to find the greatest candidates for amazing jobs in the industry.
Join 1280+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Job Offers: