Operations ManagerBoson Protocol
Full Time Operations
Posted 101 days ago
Position: Operations Manager
Role: Full time
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
As Operations Manager you will need to wear many hats and be adept at bringing structure to the working environment. This position is multi faceted and will encompass many tasks, from the day to day operations of the business to helping structure HR and company culture.
You will be working directly with the Founder, along with the senior leadership team, to ensure that all tasks are effectively monitored and completed in a timely manner across the business.
We are growing at an exponential rate, so the ability to a new and ever changing environment is essential. Prior experience in a hyper growth startup, and strong understanding of cryptocurrency business will be held in high regard. Being able to quickly assess and prioritise tasks to be completed, as well as having strong stakeholder management skills, is of the utmost importance.
What you will do:
- Continue to build strong internal working practices
- Business process design of internal admin processes and also customer and operational processes including crypto
- Finance operations including management of crypto transactions
- Be able to understand complex scenarios and action tasks appropriately
- Contract negotiation, basic drafting and management.
- Customer and partner onboarding and management
- Sourcing, setting up and managing suppliers
- Understand and meet regulatory requirements
- Prioritise business critical tasks
Must have skills / experience
- Prior experience in a cryptocurrency startup
- Be a “crypto native” - Deep passion for cryptocurrency and NFTs
- Knowledge of crypto and ICOs
- Be a master at setting up and using integration and automation tools like Asana, Trello, Notion, Zapier, Xero and Docusign
- Project management and organization skills
You’ll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Consultancy background
- Prior experience in a hyper growth startup, especially crypto
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration.
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles:
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
operations manager, project management, organisation, cryptocurrency, blockchain, nft, defi, Asana, Trello, Notion, Zapier, Xero, Docusign
45,000 to 70,000 USD per annum + tokens + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world