Crypto Content Writer, Editor, or PR Specialisthype.partners
Full Time Marketing
Posted 167 days ago
We partner with blockchain projects to support their marketing and fundraising efforts through growing their communities.
We’ve worked with projects such as QuarkChain, IoTeX, Republic Protocol, Phantasma & DADI. We’ve helped transform them into reputable projects with our team of 20+ marketers, writers, and community managers.
We like to help the best projects in the industry and to get them the attention they deserve; these are the ones you’ll see near the top of every list!
We’re looking to bring onboard the hype train more driven crypto writers, PR specialists, and editor(s). We have exciting projects lined up and you’ll be working with top projects from within the industry.
What are some of the perks of this role?
1) Content written by you will be published in client’s blogs, newsletters, social media channels to be read by thousands
2) Your work may be featured in major crypto news publications, outlets, and blogs
3) Potential for further personal growth, networking opportunities, and promotions
4) Awesome team environment and opportunity to learn and pick up on a lot of what happens behind the scenes when it comes to crypto projects/ICOs
*The ideal candidate:*
1) Must possess strong understanding and knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
2) Have native (or fluent) English writing, editing, and proofreading ability with a knack for research.
3) Self-starter who is highly driven, reliable, and able to work on a remote basis without being micromanaged.
4) Can write in a variety of styles: journalistic, PR, branded voice, opinion pieces, on various crypto topics (or willing to learn how).
5) Track-record and portfolio of published writing in blockchain/crypto related field as a journalist, blogger, or PR specialist.
You will have the following responsibilities dependent on whether you’re freelancing, part-time, or full-time with us:
1) Produce various styles of written content (PR, journalistic, brand/company, personal opinion) on different crypto topics.
You could be asked to ghostwrite articles for clients one day, pump out PR announcements/articles another, and cover breaking crypto news stories the next day.
2) Assist in development of higher level content strategy for clients and pitch creative article ideas and topics
3) Proofread & edit internal documents and client work
4) Perform outreach and build relationships with journalists, crypto blogs, news outlets and publications.
If you’re eager and feel that you could do a great job in this role, make sure you include links to your portfolio/published crypto work in your application. Also, include ‘hype me up scotty’ at the start of your cover letter. This role is not for the faint-hearted.
This role is for those who enjoy striving for excellence for the sake of excellence. We have exacting standards and we demand the same standard from all members in our editorial team. If this doesn’t sound like the type of place you would want to work at, then hype.partners is not the place for you.
*Bonus points for those who:*
> Write on your own crypto blog
> Possess marketing background/knowledge/experience
> Have contacts to various influencers, crypto media outlets, or blogs
> Trade cryptocurrencies and/or have heavily participated in ICOs before.
If you have questions about the application process or job, please feel free to include them in your application.
Starting out we will engage you as a freelancer and depending on your performance we can discuss transitioning you to a part or full-time role with future potential for promotion to Creative Editorial Lead. Salary is competitive based on your experience.
For your application please include answers to the following five questions:
1) Why do you want to work in the cryptocurrency field?
2) What is your prior background/experience as a writer/editor/journalist?
3) What do you intend to bring and offer to hype up our team?
4) What is your standard rate per word count?
If you’ve read this far and are still interested (or even excited) for this role, we look forward to hearing from you!
Up to $3000 or ETH
Writer, Editor, PR
Up to $3000 + Bonuses
Senior Digital MarketerZage Marketing Group
1471 views · featured 16 days ago
Korean Community ManagerBBOD
480 views · posted 20 days ago
Full Time Marketing 🔥 Trending
1620 views · featured 20 days ago
Full Time Marketing
553 views · posted 22 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: