Full Time Tech
Posted 317 days ago
mStable is a decentralised platform for scalable and risk minimised stable assets, built on Ethereum. mStable is being built by Stability Labs Pty. Ltd., a software company with presence in Australia and Germany. Our core development team is in Germany and successful applicants are expected to work on site in Berlin, with remote considered in exceptional circumstances.
After raising two rounds of funding, the project aims to publically launch in January 2020 and be on mainnet in Q1 of 2020. We are backed by some of the largest players in cryptocurrency (some of which are not announced publicly).
Risk minimised and scalable stable assets are the foundation of a robust DeFi stack. Our mission is to build this stable asset standard.
We're looking for an experienced Solidity Engineer to help us build the smart contracts at the heart of the mStable Standard. You'll play a key role in architecting, implementing and securing the core mStable protocol whilst preparing for the longer term transition into a fully decentralised, unstoppable stable asset standard.
At mStable, you will have the chance to take real ownership of your work while collaborating closely with our core engineering team and wider DeFi community. As an early engineer, you will also be integral in setting both company and engineering culture and processes. You will represent the team at conferences and meetups and help us evangelize the mStable Standard.
- Architect, develop and deploy smart contracts that make up the core of the mStable Standard
- Research, architect and develop the governance system that will allow the mStable Standard to become fully decentralised
- Develop high-quality code that is maintainable, performant, accessible and precise
- Drive team engineering processes, standards and workflow
- Collaborate with relevant DeFi projects to discover optimal solutions for our key challenges
- Perform internal code audits and code reviews, and produce product and best practices documentation
- 3+ years in software engineering
- Deep understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM
- Provable experience delivering high quality, functional code running on Ethereum
- Strong unit testing culture
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and autonomous with a proactive attitude, backed up by a passion for DeFi and open source
Nice to have
- Always up to date with latest EIPS, practices and standards
- Experience contributing to or managing open source projects
- Experience working in the DeFi ecosystem
- Experience with Golang, React or Cloud Devops
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
Why work at Stability Labs?
Stability Labs is a software development company that is driven to make DeFi safe, secure and transparent. These traits are unfortunately not common in cryptocurrency but are fundamental to the success of DeFi and its ability to scale to billions of users. The mStable Standard reflects these characteristics; it is a critical missing primitive to the emerging DeFi stack.
By working at Stability Labs, you will:
- Receive a competitive salary and generous equity/token allocation
- Contribute to a leading product in an exciting, cutting edge area of technology and finance
- Work amongst a young, driven and international team
- Be granted a high degree of responsibility, freedom and trust
- Represent mStable at meetups and conferences
- Liaise with other leading DeFi projects on integration and collaboration
- Get together in inspiring locations to build, meet and have fun at company Offsites
- Have a flexible schedule and location, working from home occasionally as desired
- Communicate asynchronously through Trello, Gitlab and chat with our broad team
- Be valued for your contributions, in a results driven company
Our core team are closely aligned, highly motivated, agile and hold each other to high standards. As a core mStable engineer you will take real ownership over your work: both your open source code and the resulting applications will be visible and utilised in the heart of DeFi.
On site in Berlin, you would be working directly with the core growth and development team in an open and collaborative environment. We are supported by our Melbourne team and globally distributed, active advisory board.
Competitive + generous equity/token allocation
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Software Engineers and Solutions ArchitectsBank for International Settlements
Full Time Tech
Hong Kong SAR or Switzerland
426 views · featured 2 days ago
Senior NodeJS Engineer [Remote]Bitfinex
Full Time Tech
1473 views · featured 6 days ago
Manual QA Engineeraeternity blockchain
Full Time Tech
1481 views · posted 52 days ago
QA Engineeraeternity blockchain
1158 views · posted 53 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: