Blockchain Architect at Avarta.io
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
270 days ago
✅ 19 applications
Currently in stealth mode, we are bringing additional security to the blockchain ecosystem with our solutions. You get to work with an international team to improve the security on the entire blockchain ecosystem.
We are looking for a blockchain architect that can comfortably navigate through the rapidly evolving blockchain technology. As an architect you will take initiative in designing and building at the bleeding edge of technology that is going to be immediately applied in real life. The ideal candidate has a Computer Science degree, is well versed in advanced cryptographic concepts, esp. with advancements in zero knowledge proofs, has a minimum of 3 years of experience in Ethereum or even better on multiple chains. This candidate shall be effective in inspiring and mentoring a team of international junior developers
What you will do
- Manage team of international blockchain developers and contractors
- Partner with Product Owner to align with objectives, priorities , trade-offs and risk and manage the backlogs
- Participate in design and architecture discussions and planning
- Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with cross functional stakeholders
- Introduce tools and best practices to accelerate our development process
- Ensure teams have clear priorities and adequate resources
- Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- Work with Engineering Leadership to drive best practices in software development, testing, and production operations
- Working knowledge in blockchain security, cryptography (public/private keys), token standards
- Preferably a Masters degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics related fields
- Having leadership experience of at least one year on leading a team of developers
- Mastering major cryptographic concepts and passionate about using Zero-Knowledge Proofs as a privacy-preserving and scalable technology
- Hands-on problem solving
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum with a strong familiarity of it’s key competitors
- Practical experience with different scalability approaches, such as rollups and sidechains, knowledge of Zero-Knowledge Proofs roll-outs is a big plus
- Mentoring and encouraging colleagues for continuous improvement
- Good communication skills with the ability to coordinate with international developers working remotely
- A never-ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Passionate about producing and receiving high-quality deliverables
Compensation and Benefits
- Purpose: You will be working as part of a global team to help create a unique cybersecurity solution to the blockchain world. You will also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first start-up environment that promotes open discussions, learning, video and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space around the globe.
Expert in Solidity, Go. Familiarity with Rust is a plus - Good understanding of full stack development (React, Node, GraphQL, containerization/serverless)
Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary paid in fiat and profit share (in crypto) + Equity