Block.co – SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPERUniversity of Nicosia
Full Time Tech
Posted 15 days ago
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) is the largest university in Cyprus and the largest in Southern Europe that teaches primarily in English, with more than 12,000 students from over 70 countries, a diverse community of faculty and staff, and an expanding worldwide network. UNIC is driving educational innovation in the wider region, with activities like our dynamic global initiative in blockchain technology and centres of excellence in medicine and online/distance learning. UNIC is ranked among the top 100 universities in the Emerging Europe and Central Asia Region for 2019 by QS World University Rankings.
Block.co is a University spin-off company seeking an experienced Front-End / Web Developer who will be responsible towards any front-end technical implementation required.
Reporting to the Block.co CTO and Project Manager, the Senior Front-End / Web Developer will be responsible to take full ownership or delivery of any technical implementation component required.
• Gather technical requirements and propose solutions based on the product needs.
• Work with our creative team to create “Proof of Concepts” that implement intuitive interfaces following the latest UI trends, utilizing all available tools to enhance the user experience.
• Develop technical plans, implementation targets and take full ownership or delivery.
• Collaborate with prospective customers during product demos/evaluations.
• Scale architecture with modern technologies leveraging cloud infrastructures.
• Interact onsite at customer locations for workshops and meetings as needed.
• Write efficient, scalable and testable code (with Documentation).
Frond-end / Web Development Qualifications
• 3+ years of Software Engineering experience.
• 3+ years of experience in UI / Web development.
• 1+ year of experience with Python.
• Proven track record of successfully developing Web portals and integrating with Web services (integration with Back-end).
• Have a varied portfolio of projects that show different types of problem solving.
• Experience in working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Environment.
• Experience in working with Restful or SOAP based web services, JSON/ XML etc.
• Experience with Modular JS, JS Design Patterns and jQuery using modern MVC based frameworks.
• Experience with modern testing/debugging frameworks.
• Demonstrate experience with Git.
• Bitcoin/Blockchain knowledge
• Implementation experience with Smart Contracts (i.e., blockchain developer will be considered as an advantage).
• Ability to work in a multinational environment and willingness to travel.
• Able to working collaboratively with designers, product managers and developers.
• Habitual to write test cases first and then code.
• Ability to learn fast (Blockchain is a rapidly evolving field of work)
• Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
Please submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter through our online recruitment system http://vacancies.unic.ac.cy/ by the 31st of March, 2019.
Educational Qualifications • Bachelor's or Master's Degree (in Computing, Computer Science, Informatics, Web Development or related). • Fluency in English (a second EU language would be an ad
Co-founder, Backend Developer (Python/NodeJS)FLOAD
184 views · posted 4 days ago
Co-founder, Full Stack DeveloperFLOAD
339 views · posted 4 days ago
Blockchain Developers - MaduraiOsiz Technologies
Full Time Tech
181 views · posted 5 days ago
ReactJS & Ruby Exchange DeveloperThe Arcadia Group
1589 views · posted 6 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: