Blockchain Consultant/Senior ProducerSmith + Crown
Full Time Analyst
Posted 313 days ago
Please apply here: https://smith-crown.breezy.hr/p/80e1344e6290
We are a rapidly growing organization with an overwhelming demand for our unique expertise. We are looking for an experienced consultant to help manage our client engagements and support Project Leads in developing core blockchain solutions, liaising with clients, outlining deliverables, coordinating the internal team to ensure timely completion, and managing the day-to-day realities of our projects from inception to conclusion.
This individual will work closely with the CEO, Director of Research, and Project Leads to start managing client engagements. This is a client-facing and internal coordination role, with both opportunities and expectations to contribute immediately.
Deep blockchain expertise is a differentiator but not required, though the ability to learn new industries and technologies will be critical for starting to lead engagements and contributing intellectually to all facets of our work. This is an opportunity for an individual with strong base consulting skills to work alongside people who have researched this technology and designed economies since 2013. We are confident we can help the right person learn quickly while relying on them to expand our client engagement capabilities.
- Manage consulting engagements for clients around the world and in many different industries
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact with clients
- Based on client needs, help define the necessary deliverables and manage the process for completing them. Developing the blockchain content itself is not required but ensuring both Analysts and Project Leads complete required parts is critical.
- Draft scopes of work and keep client expectations aligned with them
- Mentor internal Research Analysts on being a strong consultant
- Serve as peer review for technical work, such as Excel-based token models and architecture diagrams. Expertise not required, but critical thinking is essential
- Learn the basics of cryptoeconomic design, incentive design, and both the permissioned and public blockchain industries
- Help develop new cryptoeconomic mechanisms, systems, and analytical models
- Eventually, source new projects and clients
- Eventually, comfortably handle initial client conversations independently
- Use internal software suite to coordinate with the team
- Note: the majority of the team is based in Pacific Standard Time or Eastern Standard Time. While candidates from all locations around the world will be considered, it will be expected that candidates can comfortably liaise with staff and clients during a significant portion of US business hours
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in a consulting role, ideally management consulting, with client-facing responsibilities and experience managing analysts
- Familiarity with multiple industries and basic concepts in economics, finance, and technology
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, with Python/R experience as a differentiator
- Ability to learn quickly (and enthusiastically): the amount of learning required in this space cannot be overstated
- Uphold cultural values of integrity and independence
- Independently driven - this role has high expectations for autonomy and responsibility
- Blockchain knowledge, experience, and networks are not required but will be strong differentiators. Belief in the potential of blockchain technology—ideally with a sober appreciation of current and future challenges—is a must for having this job be enjoyable!
Note: Our organization has transferred to a distributed structure, and as such this role will be remote.
We are looking for a detail-obsessed and strategically minded individual to help us scale our consulting impact and team. This job will have no shortage of challenges, but we can promise a front row seat to the most exciting and interesting research being done today. Our projects are never simple, and they are certainly never boring.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage all to apply.
Blockchain Consultancy, Consultancy
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Blockchain AnalystSmith + Crown
Full Time Analyst
1665 views · featured 10 days ago
Full Time Analyst
4710 views · featured 240 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world