Senior Blockchain (nodeJS / Solidity) Engineer, Team Lead (Future CTO) at CRASTONIC Ltd.
Senior Blockchain (nodeJS / Solidity) Engineer, Team Lead (Future CTO)CRASTONIC Ltd.
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
14 days ago
🔥 150 applications
Looking for a skillful and passionate Blockchain engineer to make continuous innovation in web3 spaces, lead the team, and potential future CTO in 2-3 years.
◾︎About the Role
As a Blockchain Engineer, you will be involved in the launch and development of new businesses with world class blockchain engineers. Working together with the CEO, designers and other engineers, you will create a business that can expand globally!
If you want to bring a service to the world that you have created from scratch, not something that has already been created, or if you want to form your own ideal engineering organization, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
◾︎What we are doing
Our mission is "Create Infrastructure for CREATOR", and we want to support the new experience value created by the creativity of creators around the world.
This time, we are looking for a development engineer for a new business utilizing blockchain technology.
As a global company with more than 70% foreign employees, we are taking on challenges in the global market.
- Lead Blockchain Team as Sr. BC Engineer
︎- Work full time remotely or in person
- Investigate and specify ideas for innovative blockchain applications.
- Design and develop proof of concepts for blockchain applications.
- Design and develop blockchain related microservices and APIs comfortably.
- Plan and execute performance tests using test-driven development.
- Collaborate with BizDev, PdM, Marketing, Designer and other Dev teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives.
- Work closely with CEO and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives. ️Improve products and pursue successful customer value experience.
- At least 5 years of professional engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS, Solidity
- Familiarity with Golang, Rust or related languages.
- Ability to be self-motivated and detail-oriented while producing high quality, accurate work in a startup environment.
- Good knowledge of design patterns for decentralized applications is a plus.
- Ability to independently debug problems across the full stack.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining blockchain applications is a big plus.
- Experience in RnD role is a plus.
- History of open source contributions on Github
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency/token economics.
- Ability to design and build business suitable, efficient and secure architecture
NodeJs, Golang, Rust, Solidity
1,000 USD / month - 10,000 USD / month + Token or Equity (Based on Performance Contribution) + Equity
Senior Product OwnerLovelace World
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
1 day ago
✅ 4 applications
Senior Software DeveloperBitcoin Solutions, Inc.
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Philadelphia suburb
15 days ago
🔥 52 applications
Community and Social Media LeadORBS
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
17 days ago
🔥 169 applications
Banker/ Relationship ManagerCoinswapz
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Dubai Marina
18 days ago
🔥 73 applications