Blockchain Security ResearcherValid Network
Full Time Tech
Posted 160 days ago
Valid Network deriskifies Blockchain. There’s consensus that Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are NOT safe. Malicious hackers and human errors cost billions of dollars a year in fraudulent transactions and lost value, while existing cyber tools cannot deal with Blockchain technology and its complexity.
Valid Network protects Blockchain and Crypto pioneers, enterprises expanding to Blockchain, and the Blockchain ecosystem by offering a holistic, modular, and automatic software security platform for Blockchain. Our security platform continuously monitors Blockchain networks and proactively mitigates vulnerabilities and risks in applications, smart contracts, and transactions through deep technology and predictive analysis, powered by cyber and artificial intelligence.
Valid Network is an Israeli Blockchain cybersecurity and intelligence startup. The company raised $8M to date from leading investors, such as Ten Eleven Ventures and JVP, and is headquartered in New York with offices in Israel.
We are looking for a Blockchain Security Researcher to investigate security issues and work within our software team to prototype systems that interact across the cyber and blockchain domains. Cybersecurity aspects of the systems involved are of particular interest, so some background in vulnerabilities analysis is beneficial. The position will involve Cyber Situation Analysis and troubleshooting distributed ledger technologies.
• Perform in-depth penetration and security assessment testing for different blockchain protocols, smart contracts, and software on a global scale.
• Conduct regular security audits and assessments from both a logical/theoretical standpoint and a technical/hands-on standpoint.
• Understand adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures and drives counter measures for IT managed systems and Garmin products.
• Educate product teams on security best practices by providing real-world examples and hands on training.
• Develop tools to automate security testing and enable more efficient discovery and resolution of security problems.
• Significant knowledge of security standards, security controls, software technology and software security.
• Speak fluently around cryptography and potential attacks.
• Apply real world security industry threats to company products.
• Ensure that all security requirements are met or exceeded.
• Apply deep knowledge of application attack vectors and mitigation techniques.
• Serve as a mentor and provides guidance to other team members.
Required Skills and Experience
• Qualified candidates possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or another relevant field AND a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
• Relevant, deep, hands-on, technical security experience with at least one of: Linux, Windows / AD, Cryptography, Mobile Platforms, Software Security (Source Code Auditing and Binary Reversing)
• Demonstrated proficiency in standard penetration testing frameworks including NIST 800-115
• Well-versed in computer networking protocols and devices, operating system internals, and computer system architecture
• Experience in reversing and debugging of consumer devices using standard digital and analog test equipment is desired.
• Demonstrate strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a small team setting.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and / or industry activities
• Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Proven vulnerability analysis skills
• Excellent time management and follow-up skills
• Consistently demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work documentation and organization
• The ideal candidate must be able to convey complex security issues and risks while maintaining a positive relationship with product teams.
Rust Blockchain EngineerCake Defi
Full Time Tech
1217 views · featured 16 days ago
Head of Tech / CTO - Highly Regarded Blockchain CompanyAxiom Recruit
Full Time Tech
Remote UK, Netherlands, Ukraine
1097 views · featured 18 days ago
Senior Blockchain DeveloperOcean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
4360 views · featured 19 days ago
Senior Blockchain Developer (Solidity, Dapp)PolkaBridge
Full Time Tech
7790 views · featured 33 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world