Business Development Executive.Stream41
Full Time Sales
Posted 11 days ago
We are an award-winning, Silicon-Valley-based, software innovation firm.
We are White Code Labs-(http://whitecodelabs.com).
For 2018, White Code Labs were awarded as one of the 'Top 10 Cloud Service Providers', alongside Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, RightScale and Innominds.
We are a team of hard-working, energetic and passionate, software innovators, engineers, and product designers. Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Executive for one of our key software products, Stream41-(https://stream41.com/).
We are creating a next generation, media streaming platform.
We are developing a video streaming platform that is ad-free for all of its users. We also wants to tackle key issues facing the current digital content sharing landscape such as of demonization, and uncensorship.
We are looking for hardworking, mission-driven, result-oriented, Business Development Executive, to join our team, and grow our BD related activities.
- Proven work experience in Business Development, Sales or in Investment Management, is must.
- Should have at-least, 6+ years of past experience.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations.
Ability to build strong customer relationships, to persuade, and influence others
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Advanced organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
-Drive growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients, and investors.
- Manage several accounts and be the face of the company to many clients, and investors.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and investor relationships.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls by or e-mails to qualify leads and sell products/services.
- Arrange business meetings with key prospective clients, and investors.
- Partner with our overall team and other key executives, to achieve sales goals and grow business.
- Prepare key relevant reports and communicate monthly/quarterly presentations, track key account metrics, quarterly sales results and forecasts.
Please read the following paragraph carefully.
If interested, send us an email directly to [email protected], with your Resume, Cover Letter, and indicating and explaining your interest, and why you would like to join our team, and how you can add value to our team.
San Francisco/New York, or Los Angeles.
Sales, Investor Relationship, Customer Representative, Business Development
Competitive + Equity
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: