Content Writing Intern (College Credit Only) -Homebloc
Remote NewYork, Remote
Posted 23 days ago
Homebloc offers the most innovative solutions for the lodging and real estate industries while catering to investors worldwide; and blockchain makes it all possible.
Lodging Industry: The company facilitates a frictionless process for hotels and short-term rentals by creating a decentralized ecosystem atop the blockchain. Tokenizing rental rights, implementing smart-contracts, allows transaction automation for Homebloc to offer the first 24/7/365 lodging trading platform - accessible by mobile and desktop worldwide. This ecosystem reduces predatory rent-seeking activities significantly and in some cases eliminating all transaction fees.
Real Estate: Digitizing real estate adds liquidity to a traditionally illiquid industry, as capital markets pivot towards democratization. Homebloc’s unique approach of bridging the gap between east and west allows the company to take full advantage of this next phase in fintech and real estate. Digital securities offering (DSO) are set to inject fresh capital into the real estate markets as fractionalized ownership grows prevalent.
Boasting offices in three strategic locations: New York, Singapore, and Shenzhen, China; with headquarters in New York. Homebloc aims to be a leader in this nascent space.
1. Translate technical content and into persona-centric campaign assets, including articles, blog posts, email copy, and other marketing-related content.
2. Identify trending topics relevant to our product and Industry. Establish and manage an editorial calendar that accounts for up-coming releases, marketing campaigns, and industry events.
3. Setting up distribution channels for the content to expand the reach. Writing the required content piece and distributing in different channels
4. Learn and articulate the Hombloc's value proposition across various different mediums throughout the customer journey.
1. Excellent writing and editing skills in English
2. Have a basic understanding in SEO and content marketing (preferred)
3. Have a basic understanding or passion in blockchain technology (preferred)
4. Capable of explaining complicated products and processes in simple language to both business partners and consumers.
5. Ability to craft compelling messaging for both technical and non-technical audiences
6. B2B, SaaS, and FinTech industries desired.
7. Prior experience in unstructured startup dynamics, which rewards proactive and leadership attitude
8. Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with technical teams
Must commit to at least 20 hours each week
Note: This position is unpaid and college credits only.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Professional Development Assistance
Content writing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Monday to Friday
Content Writing, Content Marketing, Blogging
Content WriterEncrypted Reviews
Full Time Marketing
1661 views · posted 45 days ago
Creative Content ManagerBeInCrypto
Full Time Marketing
1047 views · posted 61 days ago
Content Creator / CopywriterOverbit
Full Time Marketing
1221 views · posted 69 days ago
Korean Community Moderator (Tele-group)Dsdaq
Part Time Marketing
705 views · posted 105 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: