Devops Engineer at Doge Dash
Devops EngineerDoge Dash
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
109 days ago
✅ 8 applications
Devops Engineer (FT).
The team at Doge Dash believes in the potential of easy to play, quality-driven play-to-earn games. With a lot of play-to-earn projects emerging within the crypto scene, almost none focus on the simplicity within the gameplay as the likes of Mario World that we all played about 30 years ago.
With the development of the main character Dash and the game Doge Dash, the team focuses on a qualitative gaming experience, with deep integration with the blockchain and NFT projects we are launching to create the ecosystem around the game, the character Dash, and the company.
The bigger vision is that we create an ecosystem that evolves around digital gameplay of a range of games, and making sure all people around the world, being crypto native, metaverse early adopters, or mainstream players can access the game and we can arise like the golden standard of play-to-earn gaming of our age.
What we are looking for:
As we are expanding our gaming ecosystem and bringing more Play-to-earn games to the masses, we are looking for a Devops Engineer (FT).
- Application and Infrastructure Planning, Testing and Development
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Maintaining CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) Pipelines
- Automation Implementation
- On-Call, Incident Response and Incident Management
- Monitoring infrastructure and application use and loads
- Providing regular data analysis reports on infrastructure and applications
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of website and application components.
- Experience with continuous integration and test automation (e.g. using Docker, Github actions)
- 2+ years in DevOps
- Experience building and securing API data endpoints (signing transactions, validation, middleware, tokens)
- Advanced knowledge of AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, etc.)
- Experience working with security critical systems
- Experience with automating existing processes and streamlining the way teams work
- Experience with Crypto / Blockchain / Web3 / Ethereum applications or systems
About the team
The Core Team consists of:
· Sofia Garreton (Brand manager and influencer, based in LA), owner of lumahai swimwear
· Stephen Hamilton (CTO, based in Toronto, experienced crypto investor), experienced solidity developer, crypto investor, and entrepreneur with a background in computer science and a successful "real world" consulting business
· Sander Görtjes (COO and Strategy officer, based in the Netherlands), owner of 2 large Digital marketing agencies focused on corporates, previously employed by Philips, Cargill, Dutch governments and Qualcomm, veteran crypto investor.
· Paul Caslin (Founder) is an award-winning and Grammy nominated Creative Director working in the entertainment industry with the likes of Rihanna, Justin Bieber and the MTV VMAs amongst others,
· Cordell broadus is our creative director and main influencer
Besides the core team, there are dedicated roles for marketing, Community management, Moderation across all channels, legal consulting, and a team of devs (4) and moderators in 14 different languages (21).
About the community
DogeDash has been one of the fastest-growing Game utility tokens in the space, with currently 50.000+ holders within 10 weeks after launch. The community is vibrant, with a dedicated mentality. Where we preach ‘slow and steady wins the race’ the community follows and aligns. Our community figures, with an average daily 3-4% growth.
· Token holders: 75.000
· Telegram community (EN): 17.500 + Telegram international (17):19.500
· Discord community: 18.300
· Twitter followers: 43.500 + Twitter international (8): 8.500
· YouTube followers: 4.800
· Instagram followers: 44.000
For more information visit: www.dogedash.com
How to apply:
- Send us a motivation letter
- Send us a CV with projects and achievements
- Send us your LinkedIn Profile
- Let us know what similar experience you have
- Show us your vision for Doge Dash
TBD + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Senior Blockchain EngineerTIDAL/Block
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Australia, Canada, East Coast US, Norway, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Brazil,
10 hours ago
✅ 10 applications
Solidity EngineerEndless AI
💼 Tech ⏰ Part Time 🌍 Remote
13 hours ago
✅ 19 applications
Quality Control (QC) Engineer / Blockchain ProjectCRASTONIC Ltd.
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
15 hours ago
✅ 2 applications
VP of Engineering (Hands on)ZKX
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
1 day ago
✅ 1 applications