Editor at crypto.news
💼 Other ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote 📌 Sticky
17 days ago
🔥 77 applications
About the Company
crypto.news is a leading publication media resource in the cryptocurrency industry and, as such, holds editorial independence and journalistic integrity in the highest regard. Being a reputable publication in the emerging technologies space, crypto.news strives for fair, honest, and accurate reportage, devoid of any bias and influence.
About the Job
Crypto News is looking for an editor to join our ambitious crypto media startup.
Previously known as BTC Manager, Crypto News is a rebranded and refreshed version of the website, ready to tackle the biggest and most important stories in the crypto industry.
We are looking for passionate and hard-working editors.
- Prior crypto writing and reporting experience is a MUST
- An ability to juggle multiple stories and deadlines
- A track record of interviewing and interacting with primary sources, developing relationships with sources, breaking scoops
- Passion for all things crypto, tech, and finance but with healthy skepticism
- English as a native language
What you’ll be doing
- Working with reporters, defining the publication’s agenda
- Working with sources to develop and cover stories
- Assigning, fact-checking, editing, and publishing stories
- Breaking and writing news when needed
- Participating in editorial meetings and assisting in implementing an editorial strategy