Full Stack EngineerBoson Protocol
Full Time Tech
Posted 330 days ago
Position: Full Stack Engineer
Role: Full time
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
Boson Protocol is looking for a Full Stack Developer that can comfortably navigate through rapidly evolving blockchain technology, finding the bridges between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0. deFi and dCommerce is at a crossroads where we will need to draw from existing infrastructures and improve on them to ensure that the Web 3.0 experience is as good, if not even better, than the current status quo.
You will take initiative in designing and building at the bleeding edge of technology that is going to be immediately applied in real life. Ideally, you will hold a Computer Science Degree or similar and have at least a keen interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, though hands on commercial experience is preferred.
The role open is for a long-term relationship, working predominantly remotely and you can expect to become an integral part of a diverse international team.
What you will do:
- Work across multiple business functions as the “glue” that keeps everything running across our blockchain, product and application teams
- Foreseeing optimal technical approaches and associated risks
- Understand business and functional requirements
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and grow internal knowledge base
- Closely collaborate with internal and external experts within various technical domains
- Maintain high quality systems that are spearheading the industry
- Regularly report about progress
Our current tech stack is comprised of:
- Node.JS for backend services
- MongoDB for persistence
- React and JS for frontends
- Ruby for build and deployment
- Terraform for infra as code
- AWS for hosting
- And then Solidity and Ethereum for blockchain
You’ll have an advantage if you have the following experience:
- At least masters degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, or equivalent experience and at least one year experience leading a team of developers
- Hands-on problem solving
- Knowledge of Ethereum, familiarity with its rivals
- Practical experience with different scalability approaches, such as rollups and sidechains, knowledge of zk rollups is a big plus
- Mentoring and encouraging colleagues in continuous improvement
- Good communication skills, keen on coordinating other remote developers
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Passionate about producing and receiving high-quality deliverables
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience.
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
Negotiable + Tokens
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
133 views · featured 9 hours ago
Senior Full-Stack DeveloperToucan Protocol
Full Time Tech
Remote Europe, North America, South America, Canada, Africa
305 views · featured 21 hours ago
Senior Full-Stack EngineerVovo Finance
Full Time Tech
1535 views · featured 13 days ago
Head of Engineering, CTO candidateDebond
Full Time Tech
775 views · featured 13 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world