Growth & Partnerships (Web3) at Sismo
Growth & Partnerships (Web3)Sismo ·
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Paris, France
14 days ago
🔥 133 applications
About the Company
Sismo is a modular attestation protocol that oversees the issuance of ZK Badges (non-transferable tokens or SBTs). We were recently featured in a list of Vitalik Buterin’s [most exciting projects](https://vitalik.ca/general/2022/12/05/excited.html). We stand at the crossroads of zero-knowledge proofs, digital identity, and web3 social. ZK Badges issued by the Sismo protocol are privacy-preserving tokenized attestations. They allow users to leverage social capital from imported web2 and web3 accounts—ensuring they can selectively reveal facts about their identities to access particular applications or services. Picture a Proof of Contributions ZK Badge that does not reveal the exact contributor or an Ethereum Twitter Influencer ZK Badge that does not reveal the exact Twitter account. As ZK Badges are tokens adhering to the ERC1155 standard, they can be integrated into any application (web2 or web3) as an access control and reputation curation tool. Our tightknit team of crypto natives has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, EthCC, Kleros, ConsensSys). To realize our vision, we raised $10,000,000 from some of the biggest names in crypto (Lens, Optimism, Starkware, the Ethereum Foundation, Curve, Aave, Snapshot, Guild, etc). Team members are exposed to the best training, conferences, and hackathons the space has to offer. You can expect to join a small, mission-driven team passionate about privacy, decentralization, and the technology that will power the future of the web. **Learn more:** - **[docs.sismo.io](http://docs.sismo.io/)** - **[manifesto.sismo.io](http://manifesto.sismo.io/)** - **[vision.sismo.io](http://vision.sismo.io/)**
About the Job
As Sismo’s Growth and Partnership Manager, you will cultivate and maintain long-term relationships and get us integrated with the best crypto-native companies, communities, and DAOs. With an eye for recognizing the true value of projects, you will favor quality over quantity.
Understanding our developers and technical concepts, such as the ERC1155 token standard, Sismo ZK Badges, and gated web3 social services, is a must. Finesse across the board when engaging with highly technical ideas is a major plus.
- 2+ years experience in web3 or a similar highly technical industry
- Managed at least one partnership between DAOs or crypto-native companies
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Interest in crypto, web3, and privacy tech
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills
- Native-level proficiency in English
- French resident
- Strong incentives (market salary + tokens package)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK, web3 social and identity communities
- What are some of your favorite web3 projects?
- If you had to choose three blockchains, what would they be and why?
- How did you learn about Sismo?
- What is the most exciting use case for ZK Badges?
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
313 days ago
🔥 95 applications
Ecosystem Growth ManagerParity Technologies
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Berlin
464 days ago
🔥 95 applications
Director of Sales & Business DevelopmentQNT Holdings Ltd
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Hong Kong
931 days ago
✅ 17 applications