Infrastructure Engineer / DevOpsDash Core Group
Posted 74 days ago
At Dash, our Goal is to increase financial freedom and opportunities for everyone. We develop products that enable payments on the blockchain and make cryptocurrency accessible for consumers, merchants, businesses, and developers. We’ve designed a payments platform that puts user experience first, obscures the technical complexity underneath, and reinvents how cryptocurrency works in the future.
Dash is a cryptocurrency originally based on the Bitcoin blockchain, augmented with additional features focused on payments, and is one of the most recognized and accepted cryptocurrencies.
As Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for scoping, designing, deploying and maintaining our development network infrastructure and applications. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure availability of Dash blockchain network infrastructure to support multiple development teams, and drive development of node management tools and CI used by developers and end users alike.
You will create new Open Source products in an Agile environment alongside engineers and developers in the Operations Team. This is an opportunity to work with a very innovative cryptocurrency team and make an impact on the way people interact with their money.
- Own the relationship with key stakeholders. Collaborate within and across teams of developers and end-users to define needs, goals and objectives of maintained systems and tools
- Understand overarching needs of the development ecosystem to envision and create resilient networks oriented around user journeys
- Create, build, deployment and testing pipelines
- Develop scalable automation, orchestration and provisioning tools to configure blockchain networks with diverse node types.
- Support and maintain the DCG infrastructure and servers, including testnet, devnets and internal tools like Atlassian, Slack, GSuite, Wordpress
- Collaborate with team members to solve the most complex technical challenges and make infrastructure architectural decisions
- Propose creative and innovative solutions for infrastructure scalability and availability to improve user experience
- Work with other engineers to become more skilled, experienced, and successful in work
- Contribute to technical documentation and knowledge sharing with other team members
- Participate in preparations and testing of new releases and fixes
- Experience in the blockchain field with specialist knowledge of decentralized network architecture. Technical understanding of Dash including masternodes, full nodes, light nodes is a definite plus
- Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and monitoring and orchestrating peer-to-peer networks (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Elasticsearch)
- Experience using continuous integration (CI) systems (GitHub Actions preferred)
- Public cloud administration experience (AWS, DigitalOcean preferred) and Linux system administration skills
- Strong understanding of network topology and management, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience in administration and maintenance of both SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Formal education in a field related to programming, cloud systems, network design, project management, English or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of fault-tolerant systems infrastructure
- Network topology and management
Nice to have
- Experience in GSuite, Slack or Atlassian administration
- Knowledge of Atlassian project management platform and working experience with Jira, Confluence and Service Desk
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience with peer-to-peer technologies
- Good understanding of secure-cloud configuration (CloudTrail, AWS Config, etc), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM)
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the blockchain industry
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact
- Work on a fully remote team
- Work on a small, passionate team
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy
- Your work will be open source
Location / compensation
- Location can be anywhere - this is a 100% remote position
- Compensation will be at competitive rates and based on experience and location
AWS, Docker, Github Actions, Terraform, Kubernets, Atlassian
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world