Junior Technical Operations Support Engineer - Americas time zone at Keyrock
Junior Technical Operations Support Engineer - Americas time zoneKeyrock
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote - Latin America
194 days ago
🔥 52 applications
Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 50 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing and a constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 70 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
A testing and business market analyst to provide internal support to Keyrock’s different teams in order to ensure our operations run smoothly. You’ll be responsible for implementing and improving support processes, and for overseeing our internal tools.
Background and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Economics or similar
- Proven professional experience in testing, customer support and business analysis
- Basic knowledge of crypto/finance/capital markets
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Gitlab is an asset
Competences and personality:
- Disciplined with strong organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Accounts setup, API creation and funding
- Conduct exchange testing in a staging environment and generate testing reports
- Follow up with the ticketing system
- Monitor the markets in production through the logs; identify and report issues
- Work together with different teams to ensure quality of integrations and correct behaviour of algorithms
- Develop processes to identify and prevent issues
Our recruitment philosophy:
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
Testing, internal support, Docker
Negotiable based on skills and experience
Reverse Engineer (Cyber Security)Creed and Bear
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Dubai, UAE
8 days ago
✅ 10 applications
Smart Contract Engineersrct.AI
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
10 days ago
✅ 34 applications
Objective-C / iOS Software EngineerDash Core Group
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
11 days ago
✅ 3 applications
Product Owner/Manager - DeFi Orderbook DEXUltrade
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote 📌 Sticky
14 days ago
✅ 0 applications