Korean Community Moderator (Part-Time Contract)Jibrel Network
Contract Customer Support
Posted 422 days ago
Jibrel is hiring for an hourly contractor position as Community Moderator for Korea. The position can be remote. The company is looking for a someone who is a *native* speaker of Korean, with good writing skills, some basic marketing chops, and a passion for crypto.
Jibrel is a promising and fully funded international startup focused on developing blockchain solutions for financial services. Jibrel currently provides both, business-to-consumer and business-to-business offerings.
The company also assists clients in integrating blockchain technology into their enterprise infrastructure, with the aim of simplifying, streamlining and optimizing internal processes. Jibrel has a very experienced development team with a track-record of building enterprise solutions. In addition, Jibrel’s business team has a strong record of working with Tier 1 financial institutions across North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa.
* Native speaker of Korean
* Proficient in English (must be able to communicate with an English-speaking team)
* Social media experience (Kakao, Naver, Telegram)
* Experience building and moderating a community
* Demonstrated background / interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain
* Strong writing skills
* Post content across Korean social media (Kakao, Naver, and related)
* Engage community through contests, webinars, etc.
* Measure success of social media efforts, and optimize based on data
* Respond to customer support tickets and coordinate with tech team on issue resolution
* Conduct regular audits of copy / content across Jibrel’s media (websites, apps, social profiles) to ensure their quality
* Translate articles on Jibrel, and on cryptocurrency/blockchain topics from English into Korean
Korean Language, Social Media, Community Management, Copy Writing, Translation
Depends on experience
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world