Lead Software Engineer - GoStatus
Full Time Tech
Posted 393 days ago
Status is a fast growing, completely decentralized startup developing powerful DApps (decentralized apps) for Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. To do this we need passionate, talented & self-motivated candidates to join our global decentralized team.
As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for Ethereum that makes it easy for anyone to access DApps and services built on the decentralized web. Status also allows users to chat, make payments and more, securely using Ethereum’s protocols.
It’s still just the beginning, but the promise of Web 3.0 and Ethereum is here to stay. Our secret weapon is having passionate people on a mission to develop the gateway into this new world. If you want to be part of this adventure, join our disruptive distributed global team
You will lead the team that will improve the Go implementation of Whisper.
Whisper is a communication protocol, and your team’s challenge will be to make it more robust and tackle the low-bandwidth and unpredictable latency associated with this protocol in a decentralized environment.
More information here: https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Whisper
- Deliver high-quality services into production in short sprint cycles
- Ensure strong cooperation among your team and with other teams across the company.
- Allocate tasks, responsibilities, and priorities among your team
- Own responsibility for the performance of your team.
- Onboard and train new members of your team
- Independently design, build, maintain and take on ownership of complex software modules and services
- Shape, facilitate and survey coding guidelines and quality standards
- Support and coach Junior and Professional engineers to expedite their development
- Set up complex development, test and production environments
- 7+ years experience building complex applications
- Hands-on experience with Go
- 3+ years experience leading teams
- You must be comfortable working with an existing codebase
- Operational experience working with teams, in delegation and prioritization
- You are excited by P2P technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Strong software engineering practices
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent people skills, ability to coach, experience in conflict resolution.
- In-depth knowledge of staff development & performance management.
- Confidence in driving architectural decisions
- Excellent communication skills in terms of moderating dialogues and managing conflicts
Working at Status
Status is a decentralized organization. You will not have a boss, a work schedule, or vacation limits. What you will have is responsibility to your collaborators to do your best, keep up with your responsibilities, and support your team's priorities. At Status we are all working toward the goal of expanding and supporting the Ethereum space.
Junior Software DeveloperMNV Capital LLP
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
461 views · posted 3 days ago
Node.JS Developer - London - BlockchainPlexus Resource Solutions
Full Time Tech
112 views · posted 4 days ago
Internship Tech 🔥 Trending
557 views · posted 4 days ago
Full Time Tech
New York, NY
201 views · posted 8 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: