Medior Blockchain Engineer - Polygon Edge at Trapesys
Medior Blockchain Engineer - Polygon EdgeTrapesys
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
488 days ago
🔥 87 applications
About the Job
We are looking for a Medior Blokchain Engineer who has deep understanding of blockchain technology and experience in blockchain development through Smart Contracts. You will have the opportunity to expand your existing expertise and knowledge of the blockchain to the protocol level.
Your main focus will be the Polygon Edge, an open-source modular blockchain development framework built for engineers who want to create their own blockchains. The framework allows for the creation of both secured chains (Layer-2 blockchains) and standalone Ethereum sidechains.
Polygon Edge is an integral part of Polygon’s offering of scaling solutions with the mission to become the gateway and the standard for building the multi-chain future.
- Concise, clear and tested pull requests
- Open and clear communication with the open-source community
- Participating in code-reviews
- Conducting research
- Writing specification and research documents and assessing others’
- Participating in the onboarding process
- Rapid prototyping and benchmarking of different implementations
- Structured and deliberate approach to solving problems
- Autonomously proposing and specifying changes and improvements to current processes and systems
- Keeping track of latest blockchain technical trends and continuous learning
- You have a deep understanding of blockchain technology
- You have experience working with distributed/replicated systems or large microservice architectures
- You have a broad knowledge or usage experience of web3 technologies, including Enterprise blockchain usage, DeFi protocols, L1 solutions
- You have technical knowledge and engineering experience to be able to participate in any high-level discussion of technical solutions with the engineering team
- Expertise in Go and/or Solidity programming languages
- You are not a stranger to researching Computer Science papers and articles
- You have a solid understanding of digital cryptography
- General software engineering experience prior to Web3
- Implementation, research or experience in usage of Zero Knowledge Proofs
What we offer:
- An ambitious employer working on cutting edge tech projects
- Transparent salary model and clear expectations for promotions
- Autonomy in tactical execution, support in strategic planning
- A remote-first environment in the organization that pushes the boundaries of how we collaborate today and seek new ways of working together as a collective
- An opportunity to work and chill from some of our coworking and workshop spaces, if you wish
- Flexible working hours
- No limit paid vacation policy
- Growing education library (books, webinars, wikis, courses)
- Paid trips to conferences, workshops, and other educational events (business trips included of course)
- Necessary work equipment provided (laptop, etc.)
- Work together, Play together events - single-day gatherings. Usually once per month (depending on the pandemic situation) and somewhere off-screen.
- MVP Workshop Venture builder offsite gatherings - 1week and ½ week company gatherings with other MVP Workshop’s web3 ventures, twice per year
Trapesys is Blockchain Protocol solutions studio backed by MVP Workshop, a Web3 venture builder.
The project you will be working on is Polygon Edge, a blockchain node software for spinning up standalone private/public blockchains and you will be closely collaborating with other projects within the Polygon ecosystem.
MVP Workshop is a Web3 venture builder driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and product folk interested in cutting-edge Web3 technologies. Over the past 5 years, we fell in love with everything blockchain and have been gathering valuable experience with defining, building, and growing crypto products in partnership with our clients, as well as doing our R&D in-house.
Solidity, Go, protocol, governance, bridges
$43k - $117k + tokens
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Blockchain Website Designer & DeveloperTokenomics
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
66 days ago
🔥 137 applications
Equity Co-Founder & Lead Developer PositionBlockBeat
💼 Tech ⏰ Other 🌍 Remote
68 days ago
✅ 45 applications
Sr. Blockchain Engineer Lead/CTO (Solidity/Typescript)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Everywhere
4 days ago
🔥 126 applications
Full Stack Blockchain DeveloperThea
💼 Tech ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
21 days ago
🔥 262 applications