Product Marketing ManagerFutureswap
Full Time Tech
San Francisco, CA
Posted 34 days ago
# About Us
At Futureswap, you will help build a modern, transparent, and open financial protocol for the 21st century to disrupt the legacy multi-trillion dollar derivatives market. We're looking for people who are excited about democratizing finance and creating distributed systems that work at scale.
We've developed an Ethereum-based protocol for traders and yield seekers, designed from the beginning to be user-owned and governed. Futureswap enables trading with leverage on a range of assets with a system that provides a high level of efficiency.
We're an engineering first culture with backgrounds in Blockchain, Finance, and Product. Teammates have worked at Google, Kraken, Patreon, and Notion.
# About the Role
We're looking for a Product Marketer who will lead go-to-market strategy and create campaigns to drive product growth. You will make it clear why Futureswap is the best trade platform for both new and veteran traders. You will organize and guide our Brand and Product Marketing programs incorporating media, events, communications, and influencers. By generating user insights, you will help shape the product, drive launches and marketing activities, and grow product adoption post-launch. Must love experimentation and data!
# What You'll Do
- Develop product position and messaging informed by user research, market and competitive landscape insights, and product understanding to differentiate Futureswap from others in the market
- Create marketing strategies to reach and retain different trader segments
- Develop marketing campaigns on channels like Twitter, Medium, etc.
- Drive launches and related marketing activities
- Build affiliate and referral programs
- Foster and help manage the trader community on Discord
- Advocate for our existing and prospective traders
- Identify and grow strategic partnerships within the ecosystem
# What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in an agency or in-house Marketing team that can span marketing, product marketing, or strategy consulting
- Experience within a Brand team or Product Marketing
- Experience managing different types of projects that could involve creative, media, events, communications and influencers
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and risk management skills
- Excellent planning, organization and time management with the ability to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work in a cross-functional role and fast-paced environment
- Experience documenting processes and understanding briefs
- Knowledge of marketing best practices
- Bonus: Experience with Crypto or Finance
- Bonus: Experience with SQL and data analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Metabase, Google Search Console or similar)
Negotiable + Equity
Senior AMA Host & Community ManagerDeFiRaccoons
Contract Tech 📌 Sticky
1822 views · featured 3 days ago
Public Relations ManagerHokku PR LLC
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
1584 views · featured 3 days ago
Product Engineer (Frontend)- Social ImpactGooddollar.org
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
4634 views · featured 11 days ago
IOEN Partnerships and Business Development ManagerIOEN
Full Time Tech
1977 views · featured 13 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world