Project ManagerSeascape Network
Full Time Tech
Posted 11 days ago
Seascape Network is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Product & Operation team! You must have a good understanding in GAME DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT or BLOCKCHAIN, NFTs & DeFi KNOWLEDGE, supported by extensive and diverse experience in leading high-profile technical programs and projects. Your responsibilities will span into the managing of the development process, helping designers communicate effectively with the development department and creating detailed development plans. You will provide an overall leadership guidance and direction to your project teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for making and managing product development plans with the Design team and Development department.
2. Help improve project management framework and reporting.
3. Manage day-to-day project tasks and issues.
4. Support project data analysis management, operational campaign design and version update planning.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
2. Good understanding of Gaming or Blockchain (NFTs and DeFi) development and willing to explore and learn.
3. Minimum 3+ years of continuous experience as a Game/Blockchain Project Manager or Technical Project Lead.
4. Fluent English is a must. Good Chinese skill is preferred.
5. Proficiency in Confluence and JIRA toolset or KANBAN framework. Admin Level is highly desired.
6. Strong organization and leadership skills with the ability to facilitate technical sessions and perform mentoring for less senior team members.
7. Capable of communicating complex technical information to a non-technical audience and of communicating structured production process requirements to a technical audience.
8. Certification in PMP or PSM is preferred. ITIL (mythology), COBIT, MCSE, and/or CISSP are highly desired.
1. Lead direct/indirect project teams that collaboratively work well with each other as well as other external teams.
2. Facilitate communication to stakeholders and senior management teams to ensure expectations are managed correctly.
3. Draw on extensive technical experience to understand change implications from a broad technical perspective, adding a ‘big picture’ view to the discussions. 4. Facilitate regularly scheduled team meetings to track project progress and keep the team informed of changes in priority/scope.
5. Define, negotiate, communicate, implement, and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
6. Lead workgroup for technical requirements, design deliverables, or closure acceptance list.
7. Ensure project documents are up to date and stored appropriately in Confluence.
8. Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, and communicate project risks and issues.
9. Manage project backlog and continuously groom it.
10. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify acceptance criteria.
11. Act as project team leader and become primary interface to all stakeholders. 12. Drive the team cadence - project, communication, and partner engagements (internal & external).
13. Ensure 3rd party vendors understand and can deliver on expectations and acceptance criteria.
14. Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs, and invoices.
15. Effectively apply Project Management standards and practices in the areas of project planning, coordinating, budget management, scheduling and monitoring.
16. Present proposals, progress reports and recommendations to the highest levels in the organization, both verbally and in writing. 16. Drive the beginning to end stakeholder experience. 17. Manage sensitive cross-team engagements on subjects such as dependency alignment, schedule alignment, and managing expectations with internal and external customers. 18. Manage multiple simultaneous projects. 19. Provide support to incident, problem and change management.
Senior AMA Host & Community ManagerDeFiRaccoons
2789 views · featured 21 days ago
Public Relations ManagerHokku PR LLC
Full Time Tech
2417 views · featured 22 days ago
IOEN Partnerships and Business Development ManagerIOEN
Full Time Tech
2201 views · featured 32 days ago
Product Marketing ManagerFutureswap
Full Time Tech
San Francisco, CA
1946 views · featured 23 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world