Public Relations ManagerHokku PR LLC
Full Time Tech
Posted 22 days ago
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive with 4-6 years of agency or in-house experience to join our global team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about crypto and fintech, has had substantial experience pitching news stories, building relationships with the media and servicing client accounts.
We are looking for someone with impeccable organizational and leadership skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Senior Account Executives serve as the day-to-day contact for both clients and the media. In this position, they are expected to be the most knowledgeable on the market and media landscape as it relates to each of their clients to provide strategic insight and guidance for campaigns and news announcements.
SAEs are widely regarded as the internal pitch masters and are pros at crafting attention grabbing headlines, distilling complex information, and proactively identifying new opportunities for clients to be in the news.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the finance, crypto and technology industry by staying on top of industry news and trends to provide clients with strategic counsel and guidance on positioning and new media opportunities
- Actively communicate with clients as required via email, phone, text, etc., and assume an increasingly senior role in addressing client concerns and reporting campaign results.
- Organize client announcement calendars and campaigns, ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Ensure the completion of account deliverables to the highest standard on a consistent basis
- Participate in client meetings/calls and bring new ideas backed by logic, solid research and reasoning.
- Serve as an industry resource by streamlining relevant information and foster open communication channels between experts on client accounts and their media counterparts
- Support internal account team to ensure understanding and expectations of client needs
- Minimum of 4-6 years public relations and communications experience (preferably in an agency or in-house setting working with finance or cryptocurrency companies)
- College graduate, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in communications, political science or journalism
- Strong interest in finance, crypto and technology
- Demonstrate a clear understanding or passion to learn about how things work and the impact it can have on our lives and the way we do business
- Ability to perform well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and lead a team
- Ability to build relationships with editors, bloggers, reporters, producers and conference organizers
- Macro-level thinking and ability to adapt to different industries
- Track record for programming clients for conferences and securing press coverage on behalf of clients
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills for client and partner relations
- Strong work ethic
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
- Writing – news-writing (including Associated Press style format); copy (including newsletters, presentations, proposals, etc.); press material (releases, one-sheets)
- Computer – Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Research & surveying
- Management – time, team and project management
- Communications – general knowledge of all tools used to support communications and branding campaigns (i.e., media relations, social media, Cision, advertising, collateral, events, Internet, grassroots, etc.)
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
public relations, social media, client management, team management, writing, strategy development, market research
70000-80000 / year
Senior AMA Host & Community ManagerDeFiRaccoons
2789 views · featured 21 days ago
IOEN Partnerships and Business Development ManagerIOEN
Full Time Tech
2201 views · featured 32 days ago
Product Marketing ManagerFutureswap
Full Time Tech
San Francisco, CA
1946 views · featured 23 days ago
Full Time Tech
2794 views · featured 24 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world