QA Automation EngineerDash Core Group
Posted 30 days ago
Dash Core Group, Inc. (DCG) is a blockchain and software development company, responsible for the development of Dash cryptocurrency protocol and open-source products, including a variety of wallets and a software development platform.
Dash is a cryptocurrency originally based on the Bitcoin blockchain, augmented with additional features focused on payments, and is one of the most recognized and accepted cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for a quality assurance engineer responsible for the testing and maintenance of Dash Platform components, blockchain, and consensus libraries. You will add quality assurance to new Open Source products in an Agile environment alongside engineers and developers in the Dash Platform and Dash Core teams. This is an opportunity to work with an innovative cryptocurrency team and make an impact on the way people interact with finance.
- Contribute to the development process by adding quality assurance to open-source Dash components and libraries
- Participates in preparations and testing of new releases and fixes.
- Collaborates with the teams to help solve technical challenges, apply improvements and new features
- Discover and help eliminate code issues and race conditions. Increase code test coverage
- Communicate with the dash development community to discover, reproduce, track and resolve issues.
- Contributes to the resolution of Technical Support issues
- Contribute to developments and improvements of our continuous integration software
- Participate in creation and maintenance of technical documentation and knowledge sharing with other team members
- Identifies new ideas for consideration to improve internal processes and practices
- Proposes creative and innovative solutions for blockchain and cryptocurrency to improve user experience and adoption.
- Understanding and knowledge of agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to work remotely and deliver without constant supervision
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Very good understanding of Jira, Confluence, CI/CD, Service Desk, Github
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Familiarity with complex, fault-tolerant systems
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Experience using integration and unit testing to deliver high-quality code
- Experience with Git and Github
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience with peer-to-peer technologies
- Experience in automation quality assurance
- Experience with Github Actions or other continuous integration systems
- University degree
- Good understanding of cryptocurrencies (Dash especially)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior Agile experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to navigate all levels of the organization.
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the web.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact
- Work on a fully remote team
- Work on a small, passionate team
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Your work will be open source.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Location / compensation
- The location is remote, with preferred time zones in Central and Eastern Europe
- Compensation will be at competitive rates and based on experience and location
QA, Automation, Quality Assurance
Application Engineer - Enterprise TeamOcean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
567 views · featured 1 day ago
Crypto Full Stack EngineerFlourishing Capital
Full Time Tech
Remote Texas or California
986 views · featured 5 days ago
Senior Software EngineerMint Songs
Full Time Tech
1157 views · featured 9 days ago
Lead Applications EngineerJambb
Full Time Tech
1336 views · featured 11 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world