Senior Backend Engineer, CryptoNumbrs Personal Finance AG
Full Time Tech
Posted 14 days ago
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
We believe the crypto technology will radically reshape financial services.
Join our dedicated technology team to develop the largest gateway between the traditional world of fiat money and the new world of cryptocurrencies, and connects the two worlds within one app.
You will be a part of a small agile team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- experience with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc..)
- experience with high volume production grade distributed systems
- experience with micro-service based architecture
- experience with software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- hands-on experience with Spring Boot
- professional experience in writing readable, testable and self-sustaining code
- strong hands-on experience with Java (minimum 8 years)
- knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages;
- experience with Scala, C++, or Golang
- knowledge of Machine Learning
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Java, Kubernetes, Crypto
Senior Back-End DeveloperElite Recruitment International
Full Time Tech
Remote Gibraltar or London or Remote
213 views · posted 1 day ago
Senior Engineer – Blockchain – REMOTEPlexus
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
313 views · posted 2 days ago
Senior Blockchain DeveloperSpacesoft LLC
Part Time Tech 🔥 Trending
465 views · posted 5 days ago
Crypto Asset Rating Inc - Executive Assistant To CEOCrypto Asset Rating Inc
272 views · posted 8 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 10,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: