Senior Business Developer (Status Open Bounty)Status
Full Time Business Development
Posted 35 days ago
Status is building powerful decentralized apps on Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. Our rapidly growing team is made up of self-motivated individuals who prosper in a fast-paced environment and value the ability to work from anywhere.
Open Bounty is one of Status’ flagship products that aims to foster the movement for open source software.
Open source software is a multi-billion dollar industry, but historically has lacked the right incentive structures to reward developers for their efforts. Using blockchain technology and the power of smart contracts on Ethereum, Status Open Bounty enables developers to be rewarded in cryptocurrency for code contributions, and organisations to post bounties and find talented new team members.
We are looking for a Senior Business Developer to structure, develop and support our partnership activities for Status Open Bounty.
Your main duties include identifying and developing strategies to deliver more value to this product, identify partnership opportunities and lead all aspects of execution.
- Proactively push thinking around product partnerships and other strategic initiatives
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
- Responsible for achieving strategic account targets
- Communicate with major partners on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- 5+ years minimum work experience with sales or business development
- Successful track record selling new business and products in emerging technology markets
- Ability to execute many tasks in parallel across multiple threads involving numerous stakeholders and counterparties
- Technical savvy enabling you to easily interact with software developers and architects.
- Ability to qualify leads and counterparties rigorously
- Commitment to structured negotiations and outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills
- Ability to travel 25-50+% required depending on your location.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
Working at Status
We're a remote team of made up of 40 people scattered around the globe. Everyone at Status works from a location of their choosing - and we all meet up twice a year to strategize and strengthen our relationships.
We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure does away with strict hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the team's priorities.
Please visit the following to apply: http://grnh.se/7i8cf11
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the best place to post your blockchain jobs. We're building an international network of blockchain enthusiasts, from developers to marketers, to find the greatest candidates for amazing jobs in the industry.
Join 780+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Job Offers: