Senior Infographic Designer at Radix DLT
Senior Infographic DesignerRadix DLT ·
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
217 days ago
✅ 41 applications
About the Company
At RDX Works, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we're living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralised finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We're focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions. RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We're keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration. We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
About the Job
What is the job?
Do you get excited about taking a raw dump of data and turning it into something meaningful and beautiful? Do you dream of being the next Saul Bass or get a tingle when you think about Edward Tufte’s Visual Explanations? If so, we want YOU.
RDX Works is seeking a detail-oriented Infographic Designer to come and visualise the future of decentralised finance (DeFi).
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Design Aftab Arab, working between marketing, content and product to define a brand new visual language. You’ll be taking data and technical information & turn it into meaningful and visually appealing infographics & other visuals which will need to bring to life across different platforms and campaigns. We’re looking to do what no one else has done before us, we want the dreamers and architects of the future to join our mission.
What does the job entail?
- You enjoy taking data and turning it into meaningful and visually appealing designs in the form of infographics or other visuals.
- You will enjoy working in an ambitious, fast-paced environment that requires conceptual, strategic thinking and a willingness to collaborate to create highly visible work across multiple channels.
- You have a keen eye for detail, strong visual design skills and a portfolio to demonstrate your inspiring creative work showcasing conceptual thinking.
- You’ll be iterating rapidly on feedback from stakeholders across the business, so some experience in real-life constraints such as stakeholders that give you limitations and a time-based project is necessary.
- You’ll help build out and shape our design strategy across social media and key marketing campaigns by crafting creative narratives across channels.
- Integrate closely with the Product and Marketing team to ensure that the brand is fully represented across all communication channels.
- You’ll be the bastion of the brand, evolving the design language to grow the brand above and beyond.
What do you need?
- Do any of these speak to you personally…? Get shit done, Take the initiative, Don’t be a dick, Be excellent to others, Do the right thing, not the easy thing! If so, you’ll be perfect as these are our core RDX Works values!
- A really strong portfolio of relevant work showcasing conceptual thinking and strong visual design skills, across multiple mediums and platforms including digital and print.
- Extensive proven experience working as a visual designer in a commercial environment.
- Believe in Design thinking, by being able to demonstrate how to take complex problems with ambiguity and bring clarity. By empathising with the needs of the user, defining specific problems, ideating ideas and delivering outcomes.
- Be a clear communicator, and use storytelling techniques to present creative ideas to peers and senior management. Being open to receiving and giving critical feedback.
- Value people skills, working in collaboration with team members and creatives.
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe CC to create strong visual designs
Figma, Adobe CC
7400 USD / month + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Web3 UIUX Designer (Potential Creative Product Design Lead)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
23 days ago
🔥 61 applications
Web3 UIUX Designer (Potential Creative Design Lead)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
54 days ago
🔥 81 applications
Blockchain Game Designer/PlannerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, or UAE
143 days ago
✅ 45 applications
Product DesignerTrust Machines
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
208 days ago
✅ 34 applications