Senior RecruiterWyre, Inc
Full Time Tech
Posted 59 days ago
Wyre is on a mission to bring crypto to the masses.
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allow developers to materialize their projects. First, our Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, Brave, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto. Our Flexible White-Label Payment APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow developers to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is seeking an experienced, recruiter to help scale our Engineer, Finance, Compliance, and Sales teams! We embrace a true white glove philosophy with candidates and referrals to ensure everyone has not only a say in the hiring process but also a best in class recruiting experience.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
This role reports to our Director of People.
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process for technical roles from sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, and communicating status to candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs while also working to identify any talent gaps
- Ensure all interviewers are prepared for their interviews by working with HMs to draft questions
- Engage with passive candidates
- Review resumes and conduct phone interviews
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience with at least 2 years of experience hiring for technical roles (engineer, product managers, etc)
- Passion for delivering a best in class candidate experience while influencing and driving results
- Proficiency with an ATS platform (we use Workable!)
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining confidentiality
- A proven track record of building relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employee
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
Please apply online: https://apply.workable.com/wyre/j/A2EC04FF91/
- + Equity
Senior Software EngineerMint Songs
Full Time Tech
1159 views · featured 9 days ago
Senior Blockchain DeveloperOcean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
4361 views · featured 19 days ago
Senior AMA Host & Community ManagerDeFiRaccoons
2791 views · featured 21 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, GoLangObol Network
Full Time Tech
2470 views · featured 23 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world