Smart Contract EngineerSwingby Labs PTE LTD
Full Time Tech
Posted 48 days ago
Introducing Swingby Labs
Swingby Labs was launched in Singapore in 2018 by a group of crypto enthusiasts joining forces to make tools to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Following a set of successful funding rounds, and chaos-mainnet launches, we are now hiring to expand our growing team.
Swingby’s bridge protocol, Skybridge, builds trustless bridges between BTC, Ethereum, Binance Chain, and other blockchains secured by a network of node groups that execute fast token swaps using ‘multi-party computing’ and layer 2 technology.
Swingby’s newly launched chaos-mainnet bridge, Bitcoin to Ethereum, allows a user to move Bitcoin tokens to the Ethereum (via WBTC) without relying on a central custodian, opening up a whole world of DeFi capabilities such as liquidity pooling and DEX interaction with the easiest UX around.
And the plan doesn’t end there! At the end of March Swingby will be launching their Bitcoin to Binance Smart Chain bridge. Swingby’s ultimate goal is to bridge as many different assets and blockchains together to build “cross-chain gateways to DeFi”.
Try out our Bitcoin to Ethereum bridge https://skybridge.info
We are building a highly technical team of cryptocurrency and DeFi fanatics who value decentralization, open-source code, and collaboration. With our dev-first ethos, we encourage team members to take ownership over their roles and work autonomously, managing their own time and tasks.
Swingby is a pioneer in the space of MPC and TSS and builds ‘layer 2’ protocols. For this reason, we are constantly tackling new challenges and laying down the groundwork to bring complex concepts to the very forefront of reality in the industry.
In this role, you will be working with top engineers from companies such as Binance, Bitfinex, Gnosis, and Tether to build the future of DeFi.
- Drive high-level decisions about the Skybridge smart contract architecture
- Design, implement, test, review and audit smart contract upgrades and additions
- Participate in researching, maintaining and proposing new SWIPs (Swingby Improvement Proposals & Specifications).
- Help to scale out and improve the quality of Swingbys existing technology.
- Adopt code quality processes to ensure the readability and maintainability of repos.
- Contribute to the development of automated testing code bases.
- Stay in touch with the latest developments in the blockchain community and work on integrating the Skybridge into 3rd party platforms.
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a Solidity engineer.
- Proficient in Golang.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- High level of autonomy with good self-management skills.
- Ability to collaborate remotely with developers in multiple time zones.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Even Better If You…
- HODL - You’ve got some Bitcoin or another crypto :)
- Experience with other blockchain systems (Bitcoin, Algorand, Cosmos, etc) and related distributed systems development.
- Experience with decentralized applications (dApps) and an interest in blockchain, crypto and cryptocurrency.
- Are familiar with crypto-economic modeling, ‘tokenomics’, including governance, and incentive structures.
- Experience with cryptography – theory, libraries, and SDKs.
Project Tech Stack
- Swingby Node Daemon: Go and Docker.
- Automated testing: Python with Gherkin.
- Frontend: React, Redux and Next.js.
- DevOps: AWS, Scaleway, Ansible, Vercel, and GitHub.
- Comms: Telegram, Slack, and Trello.
solidity, blockchains, distributed systems, golang
5k - 8k p/m (USD)
Technical Writer / Documentation EngineerARK.io
Full Time Tech
637 views · featured 4 days ago
Full Stack Engineer (Contractor)Guild of Guardians
2114 views · featured 13 days ago
Senior Full-Stack EngineerVovo Finance
Full Time Tech
1047 views · featured 14 days ago
Smart Contracts AuditorRuntime Verification
Full Time Tech
980 views · featured 17 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world