Social Media CoordinatorRadix DLT
Full Time Marketing
Posted 81 days ago
We are looking for a proactive Social Media Coordinator to work closely with our Head of Community to help us build a strong and engaged community of developers, partners, investors and enthusiast around the Radix platform. You will be empathetic and self-motivated with a passion for technology, and DLT/blockchain solutions. A team-spirited approach to your work is essential and you will be a product champion for all things Radix.
Radix is a speedy, scalable alternative to Blockchains and DAGs platforms. It is the first open, public crypto network that can securely scale without centralising, solving the problems faced by everyone from Bitcoin to IOTA.
To learn a bit more about Radix, please watch these videos!
Radix Technology: https://youtu.be/dnOO2nItiss
Radix Target Market: https://youtu.be/FB4qKdKZMLM
Radix Mission: https://youtu.be/Hw90aMyvLbM
You will be joining Radix at the early stages on its life, within the first 25 hires. As such, you will have a fast-paced and exciting journey ahead.
You will be:
- Responding to community enquiries on Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube and others on a daily basis
- Ensuring an open, welcoming and friendly tone on all Radix community platforms
- Distributing key content and update from Radix across our social channels
- Support the coordination and delivery of community events
- Collect and share feedback on the platform with the Research and Product teams
- Learning common requests and enquiries and proactively anticipating future issues or concerns
- Working with the Head of Community to create support materials, FAQs and guides for our community
- Tracking growth and regularly sharing insights on all of our social media platforms
- Working with the marketing team to suggest ideas and develop strategy to increase engagement and growth on all of our social media platforms
- Assist marketing team with podcast & press placement research and outreach when needed
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An understanding of DLT and blockchain technologies and a passion for how they can change the world
- Community or customer service experience
- Done and like to do demonstrably hard things
- Detail-oriented and organised.
- A good multi-tasking making sure all tasks and enquiries are met in a timely manner
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Marketing: writer/content producer/social mediaLunarExpress
2082 views · posted 33 days ago
Social Media Marketing ManagerSavvy
1310 views · posted 50 days ago
Social Media ManagerEAK Digital
Full Time Marketing
952 views · posted 82 days ago
Social Media ManagerCrowdholding
Remote Prague, Czech Republic
3080 views · posted 83 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: