Project Manager (Spanish/English Speaker) at AlphaPoint
Project Manager (Spanish/English Speaker)AlphaPoint
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
440 days ago
🔥 72 applications
About the Job
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
We’re actively seeking a Technical Project Manager. In this position you will collaborate with our development, sales, account management, infrastructure and product teams to ensure our new customers have a seamless implementation process. Responsibilities include the collection of business and system requirements from clients, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, training clients and managing production launches. You will be managing client implementations on a global basis.
This role is currently 100% remote.
• Work with product management, development and engineering teams to determine requirements and assess the full scope of technical requirements.
• Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
• Balance business needs versus technical capabilities and assess the impact on the project due dates and deliverables.
• Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
• Ensure that the project targets are met within the project timeline and costs, and monitor and control all stages of the project life cycle.
• Suggest reasonable solutions and plans for the problems in the process of the project.
Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
Required Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a project manager or scrum master on complex technical projects at a software company. Project management certification (PMP) a plus.
• Tenacious, self-starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
• People with crypto background or have a strong interest in the crypto industry are preferred.
• Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Confluence, Jira, and Redmine.
• Bilingual: Spanish/English
• Client onboarding experience
• Experience with debugging, API’s or an understanding of code is highly desirable.
• Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process.
• Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives, with inherent curiosity about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
• Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
project management, Bilingual:Spanish/English, blockchain, cryptocurrency
80,000 to 140,000 USD per year + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Assistant General Manager (Crypto Mining)Mawson Inc
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Sharon PA
9 days ago
✅ 20 applications
Technical Project Manager - crypto industryMELD
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Oslo or Berlin
11 days ago
✅ 36 applications
Assistant General ManagerMawson Inc
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Pittsburg PA
13 days ago
✅ 21 applications
NFT Marketing & Strategic ManagerO-MEE.IO
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
21 days ago
🔥 131 applications