UX Writer at Koii Network
UX WriterKoii Network
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
760 days ago
✅ 6 applications
About the Job
Who We Are
Koii was founded on fairness, trust, and one immense objective: to give creators a space where they permanently own and earn the value they deserve from their digital content.
We’ve got solutions to some of the biggest problems facing development of the next generation of Web 3.0 applications. We’re building an advanced, but accessible framework for creating applications that leverage blockchain consensus, decentralized file networks and attention rewards. Koii just closed a third successful funding round and we’re looking for talent to help us grow.
Job Type: Full-time, Independent Contractor. Fully Remote.
About the Role:
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated UX writer to help us bridge the gap between our technology and the end-user. We believe that quality copy and content have a strong correlation to brand awareness and user experience while at the same time playing a vital role in the design process. You will be responsible for crafting content that will help make the onboarding of new users as painless and empathetic as possible. In addition, you will work closely with our core team to shape the language choice, voice and tone of our project and applications as we move forward. We have developed technology that is poised to have a significant impact in the web3 space and the future of the internet. We need you to help us increase the adoption and accessibility of this important new technology.
At Koii, we are committed to developing and growing talent. Promotions and career development at Koii can happen over the course of weeks and months, not years. We’re always looking to promote leaders from within.
What you’ll be doing
- Improve the ease of use and accessibility of our products through language, copy, and narrative as well as auditing and improving existing copy and content.
- Collaborate with our team to define the terms used to describe our information architecture, including descriptions of features, concepts, actions, navigation, instructions, etc.
- Create and maintain a content and product term library to enable consistency of language throughout our products and services
- Support proofreading and rewriting of content to ensure that facts, issues, conclusions, and recommendations are presented accurately.
- Stay up to date on content and trends in the blockchain and NFT space to ensure the latest writing, content best practices, and UX writing innovations.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to engage and compel a target audience in a way that is clear and relatable
- Love of language and sensitivity to word choice and feeling conveyed across content.
- Strong UX writing skills with an appreciation for information architecture, metadata, taxonomy, search, and navigation.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous about punctuation and grammar.
- Demonstrated ability to make complex concepts and subjects clear and easy to understand
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- 3 years + of professional writing experience (experience with blockchain/NFT projects are a bonus)
- Experience in creating and maintaining content standards and guidelines across an organization
- Excellent communicator with the ability to adapt voice and style to reflect our core message and principles
- Ability to create a narrative that guides users through tasks in a way that is simple and meaningful
- You’re a strategic thinker and an eager problem solver.
- Good visual design and user experience skills are a bonus.
Please send the following
- Brief Cover Letter / Introductory Email
- Link to your portfolio of any past projects relevant to this role.
At Koii, we are building a protocol that creates infrastructure for quality information on the internet that is verified trustlessly. Anyone can use or build on top of our protocol and this network to track and reward attention. We value accessibility and transparency both in our products and in our organization.
Find out more at https://koii.network
Koii is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. We value and encourage the contributions of our employees and strive to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential and drive outstanding results. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.
See requirements above
To be discussed
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
UI/UX Designer, Head of Designether.fi
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Denver or Cayman Islands
192 days ago
🔥 56 applications
Web3 UIUX Designer (Potential Creative Product Design Lead)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
188 days ago
🔥 181 applications
Web3 UIUX Designer (Potential Creative Design Lead)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
311 days ago
🔥 81 applications
Brand/UX Design FreelancerGoodDollar
💼 Design ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
487 days ago
🔥 73 applications