Communication Associate at Ocean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
Communication AssociateOcean Protocol Foundation Ltd. ·
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
135 days ago
🔥 141 applications
About the Company
Ocean Protocol is a Web3 protocol that serves as an orchestration layer to democratize data for AI and research purposes. Using our blockchain-based technology, users within our ecosystem can publish, find, exchange, and sell data while preserving privacy. For its innovations, Ocean Protocol has been awarded World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. Ocean Protocol is building open-source, cutting-edge, decentralized data-sharing infrastructure in our vision to create a new data economy Ocean Protocol has been used in global initiatives to develop data standards and advance data business models, like Europe’s GAIA-X, and Mercedes Benz’s Acentrik marketplace. In 2023, Ocean Protocol will develop DeFi data-driven products and will work closely with DeFi communities around the world.
About the Job
Communication plays a strategic role at Ocean Protocol and we are currently looking for a Communication Associate to support all our external communications activities, in direct coordination with the Chief of Marketing Officer.
The Communication Associate will be an instrumental member of the Integrated Marketing team: this is a highly visible role within the organization and you will be working directly with cross team members including Ocean’s founders. The role is focusing on content creation, PR activities and events coordination.
The role interfaces closely with internal and external stakeholders and is a great opportunity to help shape and grow Ocean Protocol.
**What you will do**
- Create, curate and publish content across various channels for all Ocean’s stakeholders
- Generate media opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with media and influencers
- Coordinate Ocean’s presence in online and offline events: set the logistics, brief speakers, and write scripts
- Liaise with designers to develop creative audio-visual assets
**What you will bring**
- 3+ years professional experience in content creation for crypto and non-crypto audiences
- Great communicator with native-level English written and verbal skills
- You have experience writing copy in a style and voice that fits the audience
- Crypto native, Knowledge of Web3 space
- Ability to think strategically with regard to content, messaging, strategy, narrative and storytelling
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, strong initiative, can-do attitude and receptive to learning new skills
- BSc/MS degree, preferably in communications or journalism
**What we offer**
- Competitive pay, with options to be paid in OCEAN/USDC
- Friendly, inclusive and diverse work atmosphere
- Work flexibly and remotely
Please apply with your resume by August 15. Only the suitable candidates will be contacted by the Ocean team.
digital marketing, communication, Web3
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
DeFi Communication AssociateOcean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote 📌 Sticky
9 days ago
🔥 109 applications
Community & communications LeadPixel
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 New York or remote
150 days ago
🔥 229 applications
Communications & Activism Director (Network State)Status
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
235 days ago
🔥 57 applications
Head of Communications / Lead WriterDapper Labs
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Vancouver, BC, or Remote
618 days ago
🔥 137 applications