Global Talent Acquisition LeadCoinDesk
Full Time Other
Posted 106 days ago
CoinDesk is an integrated media platform for the next generation of investing, exploring how cryptocurrencies and digital assets are contributing to the evolution of the global financial system and the future of money. Our vision is to be the most influential, trusted media platform for a growing global community engaged in the transformation of the financial system and the emerging crypto economy.
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. Our global presence has grown exponentially through top quality journalism, events and data, creating a community for millions of users. We’d love for you to join us if you’re willing to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in a world of creative, forward-thinking individuals.
We are seeking a Global Talent Acquisition Lead to spearhead our hiring efforts as we continue on CoinDesk’s pivotal growth journey. Our goal is to attract, retain and develop exceptional, unique talent at CoinDesk in a manner that is fair, equitable, consistent and inclusive. The Global Talent Acquisition Lead will operate in ways that challenge the status quo, with a sense of urgency to attract the highest caliber crypto-curious talent, keeping Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the forefront of our minds in order to foster an environment where a variety of perspectives are continuously shared, heard and acted upon.
This individual will work closely with Department Heads across functions within CoinDesk, including Content, Commercial, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to drive every aspect of the recruiting life cycle.
The ideal candidate is eager to take ownership over the entire hiring process, implement changes to streamline practices and optimize them, knows how to use various technologies to source candidates and carries themselves as a brand ambassador 100% of the time. As the face of coindesk to both internal and external stakeholders, your role will be instrumental in helping the organization achieve its goals. If you’re excited about rolling up your sleeves, becoming crypto curious (if not already) and getting stuff done, you’ve come to the right place.
This position reports directly into the Head of People Operations.
- Support hiring managers in creating job descriptions & posting roles
- Ensure hiring managers are aware of, and follow, recruiting process
- Manage all relationships with external vendors
- Manage applicant tracking system and configure scorecards for each active role
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand position requirements
- Provide training to hiring managers on how to use recruiting tools
- Announce new roles to company and encourage social sharing
- Screen resumes and conduct first round phone screens
- Source candidates using traditional and out-of-the-box methods
- Maintain a diversity recruiting strategy and campaign
- Coordinate interviews, such as phone screens, onsite meetings, and follow ups
- Manage intern recruiting process
- Reply to candidates within a reasonable time frame #beafanaticaboutresponsetime
- Prepare offer letters and secure approval to budget
- Produce and reveal reporting metrics on recruiting KPIs, such as time to fill, candidate demographics (too see if we are meeting our DEI goals and to adjust strategies if not)
- Manage seamless hand-off process from candidate to new hire stage for onboarding with internal team
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout all CoinDesk-based interview processes
Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Efficient, Excellent communication, Driven, Passionate, Start up experience, Passion for Crypto
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world