Key Account ManagerRamp Network
Full Time Sales
Posted 45 days ago
To take part in our recruitment process, please send your application here: https://rampnetwork.recruitee.com/o/key-account-manager
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world by individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!
To achieve our goals, we’re building an A-star sales team and looking to add a Key account manager to take good care of our existing and most valuable partners. You will work closely with the Sales Team on increasing the profitability of the partnerships and ensuring the highest levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
- driving additional revenue by improving the overall integration performance,
- being an excellent listener who is able to spot upselling opportunities and opportunities for joint marketing campaigns early on and drive them towards the Sales team,
- onboarding new clients to our environment and getting them acquainted with the features of Ramp,
- growing the accounts by delivering exceptional customer experience on a daily basis,
- managing the customer portfolio in CRM and revenue streams (reports),
- monitoring and ensuring the quality of the integration and work closely with the Product and Sales team to continuously improve the process.
- fluent/native English skills,
- experience: documented track record planning and growing enterprise-level B2B partnerships for at least 3 years,
- resourcefulness: ability to bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as a dead end,
- empathy: ability to listen paired with excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- proactive approach: the ability to identify new opportunities to expand the partnership,
- independence and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment: we're here to support you, but we won't hold your hand all the time,
- passion for crypto and the economic freedom it can offer: our mission is to create an open financial system for the world - we want you to help,
- curiosity and an open mind: we’re a culture of learners and we welcome a humble approach.
💰 PLN 9 500 - 19 500 per month / GBP 51 000 - 90 000 per year B2B net on invoice - or equivalent on employment contract,
📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company - so far we have grown 40x this year,
🏝 26+ fully paid holidays - or more if you need it,
🏠 remote work and comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wrocław, or London
🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us (for Poland roles, for remote outside of Poland - no, for UK - in progress),
💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
👩🎓 self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
⛰️ annual company retreat,
🗣️ English lessons,
🔝 making decisions, having an impact, and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sex orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Not the position you're looking for, but want to grow along a rapidly growing startup? Apply to an open application and let's chat!
key account, partnerships
51-90k GBP / year + Equity
Affiliate Program Manager (Global Sales Position)Storange Cloud
2994 views · featured 74 days ago
Senior Business Development ManagerAvarta.io
Full Time Sales
3038 views · featured 131 days ago
Sales Representative - Business Development ManagerCentric
Full Time Sales
4655 views · featured 254 days ago
Sales Representative / Business Development ManagerMyCointainer
Full Time Sales
5759 views · featured 284 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world