Marketing Lead (m/w/d) at Gnosis
Marketing Lead (m/w/d)Gnosis
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Berlin, Lisbon
744 days ago
✅ 29 applications
About the Job
- About Gnosis Safe and the team -
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution built for Web, Android and iOS, currently used to manage >$60B in digital assets. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 20+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin, but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon.
- About the role -
As a Marketing Lead, your mission will be to define our marketing strategy and make it real. Gnosis Safe has largely grown organically in the last years, but we are looking for a seasoned marketing generalist that can further amplify our growth and help us reach new user groups.
You will be the first hire to our future Safe Marketing Team! This means you will also have to identify the missing expertise in the company and build a strong team accordingly.
- To achieve that, you’ll need to -
• Fully own the marketing strategy and execution for the Gnosis Safe project, including: narrative, brand, event management, digital marketing, employee branding, landing pages and more...
• Track and analyze success of marketing initiatives.
• Identify potential target user groups and plan targeted marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and user acquisition
• Be ready to make your hands “dirty” at first, by writing blog post, newsletters, planning event participation, etc. while you build up the marketing team.
• Build a strong team that will not only execute the strategy, but bring something new to the table.
• Coordinate and manage external agencies, if required.
• Help your team to grow, set up goals, provide feedback including performance reviews. Be a great team leader.
- What you bring -
• You bring at least 6+ years of work experience including leading marketing teams either in the software startup or digital agency.
• You have experience setting up marketing strategies and defining marketing objectives & KPIs.
• You have a data-driven approach to track the success of marketing initiatives.
• At least basic technical knowledge of Web3.
• Experience with high-level budget planning, forecasting & spent tracking.
• Strong storytelling and creativity.
• You have already managed a marketing team before.
• You also know how to build a team from scratch. Ideally - you have done it before.
• People describe you as a mentor and team lead, who deeply cares about their professional and personal development.
• You see a great deal in building trust and a friendly atmosphere in the team.
Nice to have:
• Ideally, you bring some prior professional experience in Web3 or have been actively involved with other Web3 projects
- What we can offer you -
• Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
• Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
• Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
• Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and flexible remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
• And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
• If you join our Berlin team, you'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
• Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
Marketing, web3, strategy, leadership
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Crypto Marketing ExpertCOSMO
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
68 days ago
🔥 62 applications
DeFi Web3 Head of MarketingClip Finance
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
53 days ago
🔥 136 applications
Events & Ecosystem LeadGeometry
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 London (preferred but not essential)
95 days ago
🔥 74 applications
Digital Marketing SpecialistChainMyne
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 2540 Daniel-Johnson, Laval, QC
151 days ago
🔥 108 applications