Operations ManagerSolidum Capital
Full Time Operations
Posted 17 days ago
ABOUT SOLIDUM CAPITAL
Our mission is to support innovative, dedicated crypto entrepreneurs in building a new, fair and inclusive financial system. We protect and grow their capital base and enable builders to focus on their project development. Our customers appreciate our transparency, commitment to long term relationships, and most of all, our top-tier fund performance.
Solidum Capital is a fast-growing crypto asset management company founded in 2017. We are a small team of five highly driven professionals, and our quantitative investment strategies are consistently awarded as one of the top-performing in the crypto asset management industry.
Solidum Capital is a self-funded company that values integrity, transparency, and meaningful relationships within the team, with our investors and business partners. If you believe that you can contribute to our mission and share the same values, we would like to hear from you.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Operations Manager who will help scale Solidum Capital from $25M to $250M+ AUM. You will lead various projects within the company and work closely with the CEO. You will have the opportunity to grow your career and experience in a high-growth sector with a fast-growing and reputable company. We are a remote-first company, so you will be able to work from wherever it suits you best.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee fund formation and find the best possible setup for our quant funds (review legal and tax aspects, select fund administrators, auditors, and other service providers).
- Upgrade and automate internal processes.
- Oversee software development for front and back office.
- Oversee performance and reporting design specifications, including invoicing.
- Upgrade our AML/KYC procedures.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion for doing whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes.
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Senior-level experience in scaling a fast-growing company.
- Senior-level expertise in the asset management industry.
- Deep understanding of crypto markets.
- Understanding of quantitative investment strategies (optional).
- Strong track record of developing and leading high-performing teams.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and attention to detail with a hands-on approach.
- Stimulating compensation package, which includes base salary, bonus, and company equity. Our founders firmly believe that incentives are best aligned if all employees have a stake in the company.
- Remote work with flexible working hours. We are focused on the results, not on time spent at work. We want you to work when and how you need to deliver the best results.
- Unlimited vacation with three weeks mandatory holiday per year.
- Fully paid sick leave, which includes short-term care for your partner and children.
- Various perks.
Strong operations management track record
Base salary + Bonus + Equity
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world