Partnerships Lead at Wyre, Inc
Partnerships LeadWyre, Inc
💼 Sales ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
672 days ago
🔥 160 applications
About the Job
In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute on their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow projects to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Partnerships Lead. You’ll join our team with the support of industry veterans as you grow our client base. In this role you'll collaborate and engage in sales conversations with new partners, support existing partners, and help grow Wyre’s client base. If you’ve got a passion for sales and want to start a career in crypto-asset institutional sales with a fintech startup that’s making waves in the crypto ecosystem and payments industry, Wyre is the best place to start.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
This role reports to the VP of Business.
- Find and generate sales opportunities using a wide variety of internal and external research-based tools
- Offer market insight and knowledge to institutional clients
- Keep clients informed of product updates and market developments
- Handle work with clients, fund managers, and other third parties on daily operational issues in an independent and professional manner
- Respond to client inquiries and liaison between other internal departments including tech, customer support, and compliance.
- Take part in regular due diligence meetings with clients and investors
- Strong interest in CeFi/DeFi/Crypto <3
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Proven ability to develop effective sales strategies
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, Intercom and customer service
- Interest and passion in sales
- Demonstrate self-organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of and advanced passion/belief in digital currencies
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Startup experience preferred
- Interest in blockchain technologies is strongly preferred
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employee
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
Please apply online: https://apply.workable.com/wyre/j/694B601E72/
- + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Sales and Business Development LeadXportal
💼 Sales ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
682 days ago
🔥 106 applications
Lead Generation SpecialistThe Arcadia Group
💼 Sales ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
1860 days ago
✅ 34 applications