Scrum MasterDash Core Group
Posted 30 days ago
At Dash, our Goal is to increase financial freedom and opportunities for everyone. We develop products that enable payments on the blockchain and make cryptocurrency accessible for consumers, merchants, businesses, and developers. We’ve designed a payments platform that puts user experience first, obscures the technical complexity underneath, and reinvents how cryptocurrency works in the future.
Dash is a cryptocurrency originally based on the Bitcoin blockchain, augmented with additional features focused on payments, and is one of the most recognized and accepted cryptocurrencies.
As Scrum Master, you will be responsible for coaching the team members on improving delivery, flow, and team building. You will help the Product Owner to keep the backlog in shape and communicate with the dev team, and coordinate the work.
You will create new Open Source products in an Agile environment alongside engineers and developers in the Operations Team. This is an opportunity to work with a very innovative cryptocurrency team and make an impact on the way people interact with their money.
- Coaches 2 development teams (or 3 smaller teams) to focus on improving delivery, flow, and team building
- Coaches the Product Owner to keep the backlog in shape and communicate with the dev team
- Responsible for the team's adherence to agreed-upon delivery workflow
- Facilitates all team sprint meetings
- Ensures the team's health, growth, delivery predictability, and reaching organizational goals.
- Protects and fosters team autonomy
- Escalates issues that can't be resolved within a team.
- Manages the motivation of team members for effective delivery
- Monitor the product backlogs within the product team(s)
- Coaches on the organizational level to improve delivery structure and processes
- Participates in knowledge sharing and collaboration across Scrum Masters
- Occasionally manages internal side-projects
- Helps teams to optimize the process in which they are operating
- Expert-level knowledge of agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to work remotely and deliver without constant supervision
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Very good understanding of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Nice to have - understanding of Dash as a cryptocurrency (or another POW cryptocurrency)
- Nice to have - experience with open-source projects
- Nice to have - experience with decentralized organizations
- Certification (PSM1, CSM, or higher)
- Has a track record of successful improvements on the team level.
- Able to analyze impediments on the team level and suggest improvements.
- Able to explain the value and applicability of Agile practices and principles to the team members in the context of their current work.
- University degree (nice to have)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior Agile management and nice to have - Project Management experience
- Strong diplomacy skills to build consensus within technical teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to navigate all levels of the organization.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the blockchain industry
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact
- Work on a fully remote team
- Work on a small, passionate team
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy
- Your work will be open source
Location / compensation
- The location is remote, with preferred time zones in Central and Eastern Europe
- Compensation will be at competitive rates and based on experience and location
Agile, Coordination, Coaching, Project Management
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world